Chapter Twenty-Five: It's a Matter Between Gay or Death

Trial has started! Let's get this show on the road!

<><><><>

"So we know the obvious weapon was a clever, also known as the kitchen knife." Laughing Jack started leaning on his podium with a little grin on his face.

"Yeah...it looks like someone would have to be pretty close to get him to have dinner with him. A candle-romantic dinner." Toby said leaning back against his podium. "Although I don't really know the guy to point who's close with him and who's not."

"Ben, may I ask where you were all day? You stomped off in the morning." Harmony said loosing her cool attitude.

"ME? You're pointing ME on this? Let me tell you something sweetheart, I'm not gay and in no damn diddly way would I have asked Red out on a damn date to do this." Ben said getting defensive rather quickly.

"Yeah, either way if he did this it would've been with Jeff." Clockwork said snickering as Jeff yelled profanities at her and told her to shut it and many other phrases I will not write.

"Well we can cross off Clockwork. She was swimming with me the whole time." Scarlet said before moving the remains of her arm. "That's why my arm and leg are nubs all of a sudden."

"Wait a second...doesn't Red have a cap/hat thing?" Harmony asked straightening up. "He wasn't wearing it when we found him. Also...he was dressed up a little. We can cross Clockwork and Scarlet off our lists, but Ben, Jeff, and Laughing Jack were gone at the time!" She said before jumping up and clapping, "Yay I'm getting to the bottom of things. Glacy would be so proud!"

"Errr...yeah...Harmony, you put yourself on the spot." Laughing Jack stated shaking his head. "Can we agree that the guy went insane? That smile gives me the goosebumps." He shivered remembering the smile plastered on Red's face.

"Shut up, clown. Your smile isn't so pretty either!" Jeff said unaware of the irony ahead.

"Arguing means you must've figured it out. Shall we take a vote?" Slenderman asked deviously.

"NO!" Everyone yelled immediatly.

"How come no knives were found, yet there's stab marks all over his body? Why is his hat missing?" Toby asked fixing his goggles.

"Was Red gay?" Harmony asked clicking her tongue after she spoke.

"Wait what?" Laughing Jack asked after hearing that bizarre question.

"It couldn't have been a girl, I was with you the whole time. Scarlet and Clockwork were with each other, so it must've been one of the boys." Harmony explained leaning on her right hand on the podium, she had a smug grin on her face as everyone's brains realized it.

"Laughing Jack was with me in the musician room the whole time, leading only to Ben, Jeff, and Toby." She said narrowing down the suspect list even more.

"The only thing is, is that we don't have other clues to narrow down the true culprit..." Scarlet said irritated as the clock ticked on and on.

"Who was Red's date? This is a matter between gay or death to us all." Clockwork sighed as she tried to rethink everything that happened.

~~~~~~~~~~
Here have some more clues.

If anyone can think of the culprit and tell me HOW they did it, and they get it correct, then I'll be impressed. C;

I'm on mobile I'm sorry for the short chapter ;-;

If you haven't Vote and comment who did it!

Byebye~

~Fatima the llama