Chapter Three: First Trial and Execution

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

They all started down the hall way that had dips of Masky's blood everywhere. Hoodie kept his head down and tried not to look at his best friend's blood.

"Why the hell is this pink?" Ben wondered out loud. No one had an answer for that. They all arrived at the courtroom and saw that there was a special seat for each person.

Fifteen stands circled the room, one had a picture of Masky with a pink X over his face.

"Why does that have to b-be there?" Hoodie asked sulking in seeing his deceased friend's face crossed out.

"Because friendship never dies! We shouldn't forget about him should we?" Slenderman boomed as he walked in.

"Oh look, Slenderp is here, AND HE'S FATTER THAN EVER!" Jeff told him putting on a British accent towards the end.

Slender just shook his head and said, "Let's begin!"

----NONSTOP DEBATE----

"So Jeff, you we're looking around the first floor for ways to get out correct?" Clocky started off asking him,

"Yeah, I was. If you're going to say it was me it wasn't. I don't use kitchen knives to kill." He growled.

"That doesn't mean anything! You could've used a different knife to kill so we wouldn't assume you. How do you explain the black strand of hair I found on Masky's hood?" Eyes said showing the strand of hair.

"Jane has black hair as well!" He said pointing at the whore who looked amused.

"He's right, we can't pin it on him just from a s-strand of hair." Toby said deep in thought for once.

"Well, we were together in the cafeteria. The only missing people that weren't with us was Jeff, Jane, and MASKY who is now....gone." Harmony gulped before continuing,

"Masky, we all know, wouldn't go out without a fight so Jeff and Jane if you don't have a scar anywhere..." Harmony trailed off knowing they got the gist.

"FINE! Look at my perfect abs and no scars!" Jeff said taking off his shirt and flexing his muscles.

"You expect me to take off my shirt? Perverts! How would I have gotten the kitchen knife anyways if I wasn't with you guys?" Jane scowled.

"Like you have anything to show." Glacia muttered before remembering something, "While me and Ben were hanging out a couple days ago in the cafeteria a few people came down. Harmony came over just to tease us." She shot a glare at Harmony before continuing, "Then she skipped away to her sister, Jane came in and went into the kitchen without glancing at us."

"That was for self defence! Anyways, it's obvious it's Jeff. His dying message was- J-E. Jeff must've finished him off before he got to write the rest of the message!" She added.

"Likely story." Scarlet sarcastically said annoyed that she won't just confess.

"Well Jane, if you haven't noticed, you and Jeff both have leathery skin, although you have burnt skin you could've put on some make up and contacts to look like Jeff." Scarlet said slamming her fist on her stand.

"No! Where would I find contacts in the first place?" Jane asked.

"Along the way back from the cafeteria, we saw that your room door was open. We went in and poked around. Tell me, can you explain this blue contact case?!" Scarlet asked pulling from her pocket a contact case.

"Not to mention the fact that you came late when the body was discovered." Harmony added onto her sister's explanation.

"Those contacts aren't for me, and anyways, I don't have makeup!"

"Is that so? Jane, take off your mask." Ben told her.

"Ugh fine. If I hear any comments.." She growled taking off her mask and showing her brown leathery face.

"OH GOD COVER IT BACK UP!" Jeff shouted shielding his eyes.

"Jane...your face is wet." Toby announced poking her face.

"That doesn't prove anything!"

"Ugh, fine Jane. The last thing I found is a pink faded footprint in front o the cafeteria. It's too small to fit Jeff's monster sized feet. Got any arguments against that?" Scarlet asked smirking.

"W-well....OKAY FINE! I DID IT! I JUST WANTED TO HAVE HIM KILLED!" She shouted pointing at Jeff.

"You know what's funny Jane?" Scarlet said amused.

"W-what?" Jane choked out knowing what's to come after the trial has ended.

"There wasn't a footprint."

"Y-You tricked me!" She screamed before Slenderman spoke up.

"Time to cast your votes!" He said laughing as everyone casted their votes.

JANE EVERLASTING IS GUILTY

The message flashed across the screen and Slenderman roared with laughter, "Time for your punishment!" He said laughing as he pressed a red button.

••••••Flames of the Past•••••• 

Jane screamed as two chains wrapped around her like snaked and dragged her to her execution zone, the room seemed like it grew larger. Jane was wrapped around a pole and she looked down to see stacks of paper, hay, anything flamible underneath her. 

Slenderman tossed the torch in and everyone watched as the flame grew closer and closer to Jane. 

"I HATE YOU JEFFREY!" She screamed as she felt the heat grow larger and larger untill it caught on her dress. The fire consumed her legs and she screamed in agony as the fire made it's way up her body.

Sally hid her face into Harmony's skirt as the screams grew louder and louder. 

Until there was silence.

~~~~~~~

THE WITCH IS DEAD! *laughs evilly* Her death scene is coming soon.

I'm sure most of you expected that, but did you expect that from Scarlet? Hmmm?

Credit to @TTB124 for the execution suggestion! (She didn't know it was jane, I confused her >:3) 

Speaking of which, guys, if you PM me about who you think did it, I WILL try to confuse you. Even if you're wrong! So beware! >:D

If you haven't

ADD

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW!

Of course leave a vote on your way out.

Make sure to have HOPE for our creepypastas here :3 

byebye~

~Fatima the evil llama