Chapter Five: WHAT NO SPECIAL TITLE?!

I may or may not break the forth wall this chapter (only) so bring out the duck tape.... 

*   *   *   *   *

"So many swords..." Ben muttered as he scanned the room. 

"I'M OUT! NOPE NOPE NOPE! NO TEMPTATIONS, SCREW YOU SLENDERP!" Glacia yelled in full capslock before running out. 

"Hey! Don't use capslock!" Jeff yelled 

"I'll do as I want. BenXJeff galore!" She chanted outside making the two facepalm. 

"There are so many gruesome weapons.." Scarlet said as they walked around the room.

"I CAME IN LIKE- oh wait...no wreaking ball? This is bull!" Jeff whined as he trudged around the room.

"So many scalpels! I could use these for self defence!~" Eyes sang as she looked at the row of scalpels. "You shouldn't announce those things ya know." Red told her laughing. 

"I-T don't l-like this." Silver said as he glanced at the weapons, "W-we should g-get out of h-here." 

"I'm with Silver-chan. Let's go." Harmony agreed as she walked out with Silver. 

"I'm in h-hatchet heaven!" Toby said looking at his beloved hatchets. "Don't even think about it Toby." Clocky said pulling him by the ear out of the room.

"W-why is e-everyone acting l-like this is a g-good thing!? H-he's tempting us!" Hoodie told the remaining people in the room. "H-have s-some common sense!"

"It's now 10 o'clock! Kitchen and cafeteria are offlimits at this time."

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Everyone trudged out of their rooms, tired and annoyed. 

"I want more sleep!" Harmony groaned walking out. 

"I'm so exhausted!" Glacia whined.

"You didn't do anything though..." Ben told her.

"I know that, but still. I want sleep!" She whined.

"I'm going to check out the second floor again. Maybe we missed something~" Harmony said skipping off towards the second floor.

"Eh, I'll come." Scarlet said following her sister.

"NO!" She screamed running out of the torture room.  Scarlet looked at her with wide eyes, opening the door she screamed as well, 

A body. 

Hanged on the wall with knives, then stabbed repeatedly in the torso. It was a bloody mess, but that wasn't why Harmony was crying. 

That body was Silver.

~~~~~~~~~~

*starts laughing* 

Hey guys, it's me Carl. You haven't seen me in a while! 

((For all you new people he's part of my account. Carl the llama ring a bell?))

Well, I'm here to inform you that you CANNOT kill Fatima. 

Even if she just brutally murdered the most kawaii creepypasta

IF YOU HAVEN'T

ADD

VOTE FOR SILVER! (He would've wanted it!)

COMMENT YOUR RAGE! 

AND FOLLOW!

~Carl the evil llama