Chapter Forteen: OTP OTP OTP OTP

((JeffXScarlet))

P.S Prepare the duck tape next chapter. ((You'll need it))

P.P.S 300 VOTES! Asdfghl

* * * *

Scarlet walked back into the creepy hall until she heard a little song start playing. Her eyes widened as a female voice started singing,

"NEVER SAY NEVERRRR!"

She covered her ears and kept walking down the hall where four doors were.

'Chemical Lab. 2'

'Staff Room'

'Headmaster's Office'

'Data Processing Room'

Scarlet immediately tried to open the Data processing room, but failed horribly. It was locked up pretty tight. She sighed and turned her attention to the Chemical Lab.

"Missed me?" Jeff said from behind her making her jump.

"Jeff! What the hell was that for?!" She scolded him as he laughed loudly from her reaction.

"What? I can't have fun? It's fun around you Scar, I can't help it!" He said between laughs losing his 'tough attitude'.

"What did you just say?" She teased when he stopped laughing.

"I- uh..said that this hall is pretty cool." He said scratching the back of his head; his face a bit red.

"No no, I'm sure it was about me." Scarlet teased a bit more.

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was"

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope."

"Yup."

"One last time. It had nothing to do with you! I swear if you say yes one more time I'll-" Jeff threatened.

"Yes it was." She said laughing as his face turned red with embarrassment and anger.

"Are you two lovebirds done yet?" Clockwork asked walking up to the two with Toby, Red, Ben, and Glacia.

"N- wait what?!" Jeff said immediately turning into the angry, annoyed, and just plain devious Jeff he is.

Toby poked Jeff in the shoulder and opened the Chemical Lab to reveal a replica of the one on the floor below them, but it was filled with bottles of hydrogen fluoride, chlorine trifluoride, Ammonia, Hydrogen sulfide, you name it.

"So now he's given us varieties of poison...well then..." Red said putting on a creeped out face.

"Quick! Hide them from Glacia!" Laughing Jack said laughing when her mouth opened to say something, but she shut it quickly and turned red from embarrassment.

"Get the hell off her back, Jackie! Seriously, you know better." Harmony said putting on a disappointed look on her face.

"Oh harmony, so sweet but so so blind." He muttered chuckling under his breath.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

* * * * * *

They all looked through the rest of the rooms that were available.

Headmaster's office was full of locked closets and locket cabinets.

Staff Room was full of janitor equipment that was collecting dust....just like our social lives.

Data Processing Room was locked up and all they could see was chains and doors.

There were two regular rooms which served as 'lounge' areas.

And the stupid song kept playing, making despair rise every minute.

"And that concludes today's search," Jeff announced as they walked out of the last room.

"Didn't know conclude was in your vocabulary." Scarlet snickered from behind him.

"Oh shut up..."

~~~~~~~~

Again. Being forced to update in the middle of the night. Call the swat team.

Ships ships ships everywhere

If you haven't

Add!

Vote!

Comment what you think is going to happen!

And follow!

Bye bye~

~Fatima the shipping llama