Chapter Twenty: "ALREADY?!"

~~~~~~

A chill went down Scarlet's back as she woke up.

"Something's not right..." She mumbled as she got up and changed into her clothes. Slenderman prepared everything, which is creepy considering he apparently knows everyone's dress size, but whatever. She picked up her hair brush feeling like she's forgetting something.

Scarlet peaked her head out of the door and yelled, "HARMONY!"

No reply.

"Oh god oh god oh my god." She mumbled dropping her hair brush and swinging open the door then running out. She ran towards the cafeteria, since Harmony loves food so much, and saw drops of blood on the floor.

Scarlet held her breath at the sight of this and kicked open the doors.

"HARMONY!" She screamed and looked around the cafeteria only to find more drops of blood on the floor. She ran into the kitchen.

"Harmony..." She called again.

Harmony was dead

"Scarlet? What's wrong?"

Oops nevermind.

"Where were you when I called you? AND WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?" Scarlet yelled at her sister who was bandaging her arm.

"I tried cooking chicken and I sliced my arm instead of the chicken." She explained as she looked at her bandaged hand that had specks of red blood splatters. ((no I didn't make a mistake it's red .-.))

"How do you slice your arm instead of chicken?" Scarlet asked facepalming.

"I just did. Don't judge me." Harmony replied before walking off to the music room.

"What about Glacia's suicide note? Did you read it?" Scarlet asked making Harmony stop dead in her tracks.

"I read it, and I don't think anyone should until it's the right time." She said sternly before continuing her walk towards the music room.

"What happened, Scar?" Jeff asked casually walking into the room.

"So I'm a disney villan now?" She joked as he sat down next to her.

"At least he was the best disney villan! He didn't tell any of his plans and all that crap, at least he knows how to be a villan." Jeff huffed before coughing, "I mean-no. Just tell me what happened."

"I thought Harmony was killed, it was a false alarm but I'm getting worried. What if someone targets her? She's literally all I got." Scarlet explained.

'She's the only thing you got? Well then..' Jeff thought and then shook the thought off, "Listen, you're sister is going to be fine. Ben's been spying on everyone here and no one seems to be planning on anything, so let's just focus on getting out of here first."

"...what did Ben see?" Scarle asked smirking.

"Oh you don't wanna know."

"I think I do."

"Are you sure?" He asked laughing, "because what I might tell you will piss you off."

"Lay it on me." She said leaning back on her chair.

"Laughing Jack was flirting with Har-" Jeff didn't even need to finish his sentence. Scarlet was out the door.

"DON'T KILL HIM!" He yelled laughing.

"NO PROMISES." She yelled back before yelling, "I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH THE EMO CLOWN."

"Hey Slenderp, got any popcorn?" Jeff asked looking into a camera, "Because things just got interesting and I need to watch it with popcorn."

"No."

"Damn it."

* * * *

"Understand?" Scarlet asked LJ who sat down eating skittles while listening.

"Yes yes I understand, ma'am." He said smiling, "I wasn't planning on dating her right now anyways."

"Wait you were planning to date her?" Scarlet asked angrily.

"....no."

"Don't hurt my sister or I'll hurt YOU." She snapped at him.

"I won't I won't. I promise on my candy." He said popping another skittle into his mouth.

"Alright..I'm trusting you." Scarlet said giving up on telling him off.

"What an honor! Scarlet May, trusting me?! Oh my...I'd like to thank the academy and my best friend who's dead because I killed him, and my dear friend Laughing Jill-that's currently out in the world probably running form cops."

"Yeah yeah." Scarlet mumbled rolling her eye then walked out the door. "Something still doesn't feel right though..." She mumbled rubbing her arm as she walked down the hallway; sighing she ignored the feeling and kept walking.

Jeff passed by Scarlet and shafted her. He walked passed the empty rooms of those who died.

"We've been pushed forward by those who were killed and those who murdered. One day I'll get us out of here...I swear." He said as he walked by the doors.

"I swear on my annoying life."

~~~~~~~~

Trolololool I wouldn't kill off someone JUST yet.

I've planned something very very special in the future. MWAHAHAAHAHA

*coughs* ANYWAYS

If you haven't

Add!

Vote!

Comment your reactions!

And follow!

Byebye~

|Fatima the llama|