Chapter Eighteen: "Y-You have to believe me!"

"...but even if you did smear blood on the newspaper. Clockwork doesn't have an S, an A, or even an E, or even an N!" Laughing Jack said as he avoided looking at Harmony. If looks could kill then Laughing Jack would've been murdered in cold blood.

"So you must've made it look like Glacia was sending out a warning. Toby you could've done better..." Clockwork sighed in disappointment.

"I didn't do that! I swear!" Toby threw up his hands in frustration,

"So we know that Laughing Jack and Toby are innocent because they both got out of there before Ben came in and made a ruckus." Jeff said moving on before it got too confusing.

"Ah yes, Benjamin did react to that unconscious body badly, it was amusing." Slenderman cut in tilting his faceless bald head.

We all hate him at this point right?

"I well...saw Clockwork's name and I was about to do something drastic when she woke up." Ben explained twiddling his thumbs looking down at his podium.

"Glacia wasn't dead by that time; why don't you ever check pulses? Just jump to conclusions why don't we! Stupid idiots..." Jeff muttered the last part before Ben could carry on.

The room was filled with murmurs and soon silence. The faint 'tic toc' of a clock from Clockwork's eye was the only thing that was heard as everyone mumbled to themselves as to who could've done it.

"We're forgetting one thing." Red finally spoke. "What about Clockwork, the bat, and the broken knob?"

"You see. I examined the knob a bit and I noticed that it's different from the rest, it could've been opened if you break the knob off from the inside or the outside-believe it or not." Harmony answers a third of his question. "The knives were used as the main weapon which I observed the cuts before storming out of there. The only thing is that the bat is uncommonly short." She continued seriously as she held back tears.

"The only short people here are Ben and Harmony." Scarlet added silently praying that it wasn't her sister.

"Wait a second? Who says you can't swing a funsized bat? Huh? HUUUUH?" Ben asked offended that they would point at him just because of height-even though it would make sense.

Gee what was he thinking?

"Because the knob was sturdy and very strong. The bat would have to be a perfect fit in order to be knocked off!" Harmony answered him with annoyance in her voice.

"And Clockwork?"

"I didn't go." She told them crossing her arms against her chest.

"You know she's telling the truth." Slender added in trying to cut to the chase-wanting to get to the executions.

"So that leaves Ben...there's no other possibility that it was someone else..." Scarlet said looking at Ben who was getting more and more nervous.

"Why? Why would I even do it?" He started asking them as his voice got shaky.

Everyone stayed silent as they ran over everything they found.

"S-E-A-N doesn't have my name in it." He continued saying trying to convince everyone.

"The blood was smeared all over the newspaper, you name has an E and a N in it." Red told him rolling at his eyes.

"N-no! Y-You all are making a big mistake! You have to believe me!" Ben said freaking out.

"Are you ready to cast your votes?" Slenderman asked a smile appearing at his lips.

"Hold your slenderwoman panties, old man." Jeff started his smile growing wider if that was possible.

"Because everyone here is wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌚🌚🌚

Upupupu hello again!

Your comments are hilarious I swear XD I love them and thanks for the votes! xoxo

If you haven't

Add!

Vote! ((Can we get to...15 votes on this chapter? :3))

Comment your reactions!

Trolololol

I'm out, peace!

💃💃

|Fatima the llama|