Chapter Twenty-One: "AGH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Huehuehue, guess who I'll be drawing next chapter! You'll know by the end of this chapter XD

*         *         *          *

Four days passed by without any conflict, no murder, so tension. No one was suspicious, no one seemed worried. Harmony would skip around the halls as she usually would do, trying to keep her mind off of what happened. She tried to pretend that this was all but a big nightmare that she would wake up from soon. Lost Silver, Masky, Hoodie, Glacia, Eyes, and Sally were still alive in her mind, even though they were dead, she refused to believe it. 

Jeff silently walked to the computer room. On his way there he rethought his life, he went insane, killed his family, got trapped in this place, and now he either gets murdered before they escape, or he dies trying. What a great life. 

He started up the computer and pulled out a disc from a stack that he found while sneaking around Glacia's room after she died. Knowing he'd regret this he put in the disc and awaited for the girly things to pop up on the computer screen. 

Nothing happened. 

Just a blank computer screen. 

Jeff pulled out his eye drops and used them-wincing at the sudden movement he waited a few seconds before he stared back at the screen. 

"Hello other Master!" A young girl suddenly popped up making Jeff fall back from his seat. 

"AGH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? SALLY?!" Jeff yelled pointing at the little girl in the screen. 

"My name is AlterSally! Nice to meet you Master!" AlterSally responded smiling innocently. 

"AlterSally? Oh my god...I'll uh be right back...weirdo." He stumbled back before running off to get the rest over here.

*                   *

"So you're Sally...but a computer?" Scarlet asked looking at the screen in awe.

"Yup! Oniisan and Benneh-chan programmed me!"

Everyone turned their heads to look at Ben who smiled sheepishly. 

Jeff shook his head in confusion, "You program her...and you told her to call you Benneh-chan?" 

"Wait wait..." Toby stopped Jeff and turned to the computer, "who's Oniisan?" 

AlterSally tilted her head in confusion and then blinked a couple of times in realization, "Master Glacia of course!" 

Clockwork facepalmed as Toby gasped when everything came together in his brain, "THAT'S WHY SHE WAS SO TIRED! SHE WAS PROGRAMMING YOU!" He said before continuing, "It all makes sense now! The chemicals was to burn the steel plates after getting the chemicals she needed and the information from you and the library! If we listened, then she would still be alive!" 

Harmony glared at him while her face turned redder and redder by the second. 

"AlterSally, come out of that computer so we don't have to huddle around the computer screen to talk to you." Ben commanded pushing everyone out of the way. 

"She can't do that." LJ commented rolling his eyes. 

"I programmed her too, don't you think I would know what she can do?" Ben said sashaying his bangs out of his face. 

AlterSally nodded with a big grin on her face as a file downloaded on the computer. 

'Now downloading file 390h'  

Jeff clicked on it and waited for the file to download completely. 

"Step back." Ben said pulling on his hand away from the computer. 

A faint pink glow replaced the regular glow on the computer screen. A little arm shot out of the computer, and then another. The two arms then grabbed onto the sides of the computer and pushed. A little girl's head popped up and looked around smiling before completely pulling herself out of the computer. 

"Hello masters! I'm here to guide you and provide you with any information you need! Might I ask for your names?" She asked before looking around one more time. "Where's Oniisan?" 

Everyone tensed up at her question. 

"Oh dear...well you see..." Scarlet started rubbing her arm uncomfortably. 

"Glavia brutally suicided because of Slenderman who threatened to kill her sister if she didn't kill anyone in return for her acts of rebellion." Jeff bluntly said shrugging. Scarlet punched his shoulder in return...hard. 

AlterSally looked down and stared at the floor, "Oh...I see." 

"AlterSally, gather as much information as you can about this mansion and see if you can find any weak points to get us out. Don't let Slenderman see you and stay hidden. That's an order." Ben stated patting her head. 

"Good luck." Harmony said trying to hug her put she just went through her.

"That tickles!" A.S. said giggling as she clutched where Harmony touched her.

"How come you can touch her, but I can't!?" Harmony asked Ben who shrugged. 

"I'm a cyberghost you noob."

"Oh."

"Anyways, AlterSally, we'll be back to check on you soon alright?" Scarlet said kneeling down to her height. 

"Alright Masters! I'll be happy to serve you in Master Glacia's honor." AlterSally said as her eyes were filled with code. 

"We'll leave it to you, A.S." Clockwork said before walking out of the room. 

"I wish this works..." Jeff mumbled as everyone walked out of the room. 

"Bye...Masters...and Oniisan..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M DRAWING ALTERSALLY AND POSTING IT NEXT CHAPTER >w< 

I won't be drawing it digitally because I suck at that and I actually want this to turn out adorable. XD

So if you haven't

Add!

Vote for AlterSally! 

Comment what you think is going to happen!

And follow!

Byebye~

~Fatima the llama