Chapter Seven: Questions and Breaking Points

QUICK NOTE: pink is manly, therefore the blood shall be pink.

P.S NO ONE IS BASED OFF OF ANYONE. I JUST WANTED TO MESS WITH YOUR HEADS. PLEASE I FAN.

ALSO: ...why are people skipping chapters when I post the murder scene? It ruins the whole purpose XD whatever, your loss.

Let's begin:

* * * * *

"What happens if someone helped with the murder and gets away with it?" Glacia asked Slenderp. "Technically that would mean they BOTH killed the victim." She added.

"Well only one killer can leave this place." He replied.

"You didn't really think this through did you? I guess not. That wouldn't be playing fair would it. If they both helped kill and yet only one can leave." She teased walking away.

"Whoever delivered the final blow would leave." Slenderp said getting angry.

"And if they both stabbed him in the brain at the same time?" She mocked.

"Will you just shut up?"

"Will you just let us out?"

"I'm done with this conversation." He said before teleporting away.

* * * * *

"Where where where did I put it?" Glacia mumbled to herself while searching through the alchemist lab.

"Where did you put what?" Ben asked stepping in making her jump.

"OH DEAR GOD YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME." She yelled breathing heavily.

"Sorry, I was just checking up on you. It's dangerous to roam alone ya know, you never know when someone will turn on you." He reminded her sternly.

"Ben, don't forget that these are our friends! Slender is the one who's making all of this happen." She said irritated.

"Yeah yeah I know, but come on! You never know what they're thinking! They could be plotting our deaths this second, it doesn't matter if they're friend or foe." He argued trying to get her to be more cautious.

"Ben, you're thinking about this too much! We're all going to be just fine." She said taking his hat and putting it on her head and then continued rummaging through equipment.

"Hey hey hey!~" Harmony said skipping into the room. "Whatcha looking for Glacy? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

"None of your concern, Harmony." She replied facepalming.

"Yes yes yes it is! C'mon! Tell your best friend. Or....am I interrupting something?"

"You two. OUT." She said pushing them both out and closing the door.

* * * * * *

"So much despair here....it's not nice...not nice at all." Someone said as they starred at the wall of their room. "It's not the same. No one trusts each other, no one is truly happy, everyone fakes it."

"I just want everyone out of here..." They mumbled as they starred at nothing.

"It's all a game, we're the pawns, freedom to gain, and everything to lose."

'I'm not going to lose this game.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh oh ohhhh snap!

>:3 hehe.

You know not every chapter is going to end with a murder.

THANKS FOR ALMOST 100 VOTES

If we reach 100 votes today: I'll try to update longer chapters and more suspense >:D (that's good...)

If you haven't

ADD

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS

VOTE PLEASE

AND FOLLOW!

~Fatima the evil llama