Chapter Ten: "BAKKAS!"

//Multimedia// REMINDED ME OF JEFF AND SCARLET CAUSE I SHIP THEM OVER 9000% anyways here's the chapter :D

* * * * * *

"Trial has begun!"

* * * * * *

"So let's start by announcing what we found." Jeff said seriously.

"Green cloth."

"Sticky substance on her shoulder"

"Broken fragments"

"N-Notepad"

"We all know that Ben loves his hat more than anything in the whole world, I mean seriously, if you lay a finger on it he gets pissed." Jeff told everyone while looking at Ben.

"Huh? Oh yeaaaah.." Glacia agreed putting his hat on her head.

"I honestly think it's you dude." Toby said to Ben.

"WHAT WHY?!"

"Bro, you came late to investigations, a freaking piece of your hat was there, and also...a midget like against a girl like Eyes...she was surprised that you beat her." He concluded smirking as if he just finished this.

"You guys, Ben didn't do it I-" Glacia started.

"Save it. Why would we even listen to you? You made that dangerous chemical thing, AND if it wasn't for Slender over there. One of us...would have our throats melted off." Clocky interrupted bringing up her failed escape attempt.

"That doesn'-"

"Just shut up!" Glacia stayed silent and slumped on her stand as if she was very very bored and unamused.

"Toby, that's not enough information." Scarlet told him sternly before turning to the others. "The fragments I found on the floor were too small for me to find out what it was exactly, but it was neon blue." Scarlet told them all rubbing her forehead.

"Did anyone see Ben today ANYWHERE?" Toby asked everyone.

"Not really..."

"Nope.."

"Not me."

"I didn't really pay attention."

Ben looked at Glacia; slumped onto her podium, she just stared at her stand in complete silence, a strange gloomy aura reflected off of her.

"Then again, I never really saw Scarlet either..." Clocky added to Toby's conclusion.

"WHAT?" She shouted.

"Yeah, I didn't see her anywhere. Plus, she must've lured her into there for a "gal chat" and then BAM, murder!" Laughing Jack said laughing at Scarlet's expression.

"JACKY!" Harmony said her eyes widened at the accusation by LJ.

"No! I didn't do it! I was with Jeff the whole time!" She said frantically, pushing her redish hair out of her eye.

"Oh pleaaase, save the lame excuses! You have no proof to back you up. Unless you can empty out your pockets and prove to us that you didn't frame Ben." Toby and Clocky told her at the same time.

"Fine..." She said putting both her hands in her pockets, her eyes widening when she felt something in there, taking a deep breath...she pulled it out. Scissors.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHahhahahahah! We were right!" Laughing Jack laughed when she showed the scissors.

They all started arguing. Despair grew and grew with every passing second. Glacia's hands balled into fists and Slender watched in amusement.

"listen for a second..." Glacia said to them, but none of them listened for a split second.

"You guys..." She tried again, but to no avail.

"BAKKAS! LISTEN FOR ONE FREAKING MINUTE! STOP BLAMING BEN AND SCARLET! YOU STUPID FREAKS, YOU ALL ARE WRONG!" She screamed covering her ears, the room falling silent immediately.

"If you let me finish! I had the answer the whole time." She added clearing her throat. "Ben is not guilty, and neither is Scarlet! The culprit here is.......HER!" Glacia said pointing to

...

Sally.

* * * * *

"Well I-I...I didn't do it!" Sally said trying not to shake from fear.

"Sally, I took the notepad and shaded it with pencil, it reveals the note written." Glacia explained to the little girl with a sad look on her face.

"Well what did it say?" Jeff asked her.

"Dear Sally,

I've heard you liked tea parties! How about you come to my room later and we can have one~ Just you and me~

Love,

Eyes." She read and looked at Sally who stared at the ground.

"S-sh...she...she tried to smash a china cup on my head. I dodged and then she tried stabbing me. I jumped out of the way and grabbed the china kettle on her head, making her stumble and drop the knife. I took it out of her hands and tried to stab her in the shoulder, so I had time to escape, but she moved and it stabbed her in the neck. I ran to Ben and cut part of his hat with scissors I found in her room, then I hugged you and put them in your pocket because I was very scared. I'm so so sorry!" Sally explained; tears dripping down her face onto her pink ballet shoes.

"Time to cast your votes!" Slender said loudly and laughed at the flashing screen.

SALLY WILLIAMS IS GUILTY!

"Slender, Sally is like a daughter to you, you don't have the guts to execute her!" Jeff laughed and Sally's eyes brightened with hope.

"Haha, not today she's not!" He announced and then pressed a red button.

~~~~~Best Pals Forever!~~~~~

Sally's eyes changed from full of hope to full of fear. The same two chains from Jane's execution came and grabbed Sally's feet and dragged her into another room, that was pitch black.

A dim light lit up the room, revealing a row of mechanical toy bears lined up in a row, incased in glass. Sally being in the middle. After a period of silence the sound of something being loaded pierced through the room. Then, one at a time, a mechanical bear was blown to bits. Their glass cases shattered on the floor and their parts were spread out on the ground.

Sally watched in horror as one by one the bears were destroyed. Each bear looking like her best friend Charlie. She looked for a way out...but there was none.

Finally the bear closest to her way destroyed and her eyes widened at the machine that would end her short life. Her lib trembled, tears gathered in her eyes, and she let out a shriek.

"DADDY!!!"

The rest watched in horror as the only sound returned was a loud boom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Awww now that's a bit sad... :c

I'm proud of myself :D

IF you haven't

ADD

VOTE FOR SALLY!

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS

AND FOLLOW!

Quick note: I'm going on vacation on the second, so it's very rare that I will update an actual chapter, maybe the picture...but that's about it. I'll be gone until the sixth :c (:D <3)

Byebye~

~Fatoush the very evil llama