Chapter Eight: ....

Oh my dear llamas...

Ya'll were crazy yesterday with the voting! XD Thanks so so much!

This book is also one of the reasons I have 1K votes! c; That wouldn't be possible without all of you.

Let's start the FUUUUN!

* * * * * *

"I almost forgot, the third floor is now open for you guys! Have fun exploring!" Slender announced quickly.

They all trudged up another stairway to reveal a swimming pool, gym, and a library.

"Come on Ben, you aren't going swimming! We're just going to look for anything that might be useful!" Glacia said as she dragged Ben in the pool room.

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! I'm not going near that death trap you call a pool!" He shouted refusing to walk.

"Let's just go check out the library some more then.." She sighed giving up.

"HELL YES! POR-"

"NO!"

"Fiiiine..." He said walking off to the library where there are........BOOKS. Harmony looked around the library, nothing was unusual, just some books. She kept walking around when she noticed Glacia drop the books from her hand.

"Goddamn..." She heard Glacy mutter before picking up her books. Harmony glanced at the books she dropped.

'Compounds and Solutions'

'Why would she need that?' She thought as she looked for her sister.

* * * * * *

"Nice try! You really thought you could get past with this!" Slender's voice boomed through the halls, causing everyone to run to the chemical lab.

"Well....yeah I did. You were stupid enough to give us chemicals!" Glacia argued.

"Wha...what's happening?" They all asked as they ran in seeing Slenderp with a bubbling test tube in his hand.

"Your 'friend' here, has decided to use the chemicals I gave you and create something that I do not approve of." He explained angrily.

"I thought you said there wasn't anything!" Toby told her surprised.

She shrugged and smiled guiltily. "Oops..?"

"What else have you been hiding? Hmmm?" Laughing Jack asked angrily.

"Hey hey hey. Calm your man tits, she obviously would've had a reason for doing this. Isn't that right, Glacia?" Ben asked her.

"Well derp. It's to get us out of here." She told them all with a look that said 'calm down.'

"Ooops!" Slender said sarcastically as he dropped the test tube. The group watched in horror as the liquid inside melted the ground it fell upon.

"THAT'S suppose to get us out of here?! That'll burn our hands off!" Jeff yelled looking at her.

"How are we suppose to know you weren't going to go all HELLSPAWN with that and use that to kill us?!" Clockwork asked loudly.

"You guys are mis-"

"NO NO! We know exactly what you REALLY wanted to use this for. Traitor!" Laughing Jack growled.

"Will you guys just let her finish!?" Ben shouted at them.

"Stay out of this!" Jack replied shoving him out of the way. "Cat got your toun-" but she was gone.

* * * * * *

"Harmony! Scarlet!!" Sally yelled running over to them crying.

"What is it? Sally what's wrong?!" Scarlet asked as the little girl ran into her arms.

"B-b-body..." She whimpered.

'Isn't she use to this stuff? I guess it's different when it's your friends/family..' Scarlet thought as she walked with Sally to the room the body was in.

There was a knife that pinned the body to the couch, pink blood was everywhere. A table was flipped, there was slash marks on the wall, and pieces of glass-like scattered on the floor, and a note page.

"A BODY HAS BEEN FOUND! START INVESTIGATING YOU LAZY BUMS!"

Scarlet starred at the corpse, she was shocked,

because the corpse...was Eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes...it's not as long as I want it to be...I'm on mobile ya ding dongs. (Jk I love you all. Nevermind you all suck. XD jk jk)

Shh shhh...TB don't kill me...Shh Shh....you'll be thanking me soon enough...

If you haven't

ADD

VOTE (can we get ten votes on this chapter? c:)

COMMENT YOUR REACTION

AND FOLLOW!

Byebye~

~Fatima the llama who will soon break your feels, blend them in a blender, and then drink them in front of you like a smoothie >:3