Chapter Sixteen: "I'm keeping an eye on you."

*cough* Am I the only one who reads Harmony's voice as Pinkipie's? I'm not a pegasister but...yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~

Her best friend was lying on the floor-dead.

* * * * * * *

"G-Glacy..?" Harmony whimpered as she walked over the corpse.

"A body has been found! Have fun! Let me tell you, this one will be a bit tough." Slender said laughing over the intercom before shutting it off.

"Oh that's pink blood...WHY PINK?" Jeff asked as he walked through the door.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" Harmony yelled as everyone came in. "WHO KILLED GLACY?" She continued yelling before getting pulled out by Scarlet who looked like she was about to snap as well.

* * * * *

"You all good now?" Clockwork asked as Harmony and Scarlet walked back into the room.

"Shut the hell up, Clockwork. I'm going to find out who did it, and when I do they won't JUST be executed. I'm keeping an eye on you." Harmony snapped back sniffling and walking into the room where the corpse was.

"I found a bat and all kinds of knives." Red said showing everyone the blood encrusted items that he found. "These came from the torture room for sure." He added before setting them down.

"What is this stuff?" Jeff asked picking up the bits of...well something, off the floor that were covered in blood.

"Wait just a minute.." Laughing Jack stepped in looking at the pieces of something that Jeff was holding. He took them and rubbed some of the blood off them. "They're skittles." He said when the colorful colors started to show up.

"Skittles? WHY WOULD ANYONE WASTE SKITTLES!" Harmony asked whipping her eyes of more tears. "GREAT. NOW THE CANDY IS DEAD TOO. THAT'S IT. I'M SEARCHING EVERYONE'S ROOMS." She stomped out of the room fuming.

"Can she do that?" Ben asked as he looked around the room.

"Actually, you may search anywhere you please. As long it's for investigation." Slenderman said teleporting in and fixing his tie. Then teleporting away like a complete idiot we all think he is.

"Well I need to search Scarlet's closet for investigation." Jeff said; his smile growing wider. Scarlet's face turned red and she slapped his shoulder.

"Damn pervert."

* * * *

"Hey guys I think we over a couple of things..." Toby told everyone who were stumped as they looked over the few items they found.

"Lay it on us, Toby." Scarlet mumbled as she sat on the couch frustrated.

"Well I think this newspaper could be a clue." He said tossing the blood encrusted paper onto her lap.

"What? Why?" She asked looking over the useless thing that stained her tee shirt.

"There are fingerprints over the letters N-E-A-S and the rest are smeared over." Toby explained as everyone except Harmony and Ben gathered around.

"Sean? Who's real name is Sean here?" Jeff asked rubbing his forehead in confusion.

"Was there anything else odd that we might have missed?" LJ asked everyone while frantically walking back and forth.

"Glacia was holding a piece of fabric. I couldn't identify the color since most of it was stained anyways, but it looked like a dark color." Clockwork stated as she looked at the glass on the floor.

"That is enough. Go to the trial room." Was announced over the intercom.

~~~~~~~

Hey everyone it's me!

My birthday is coming up on Saturday. ^-^ I'm excited because I'll FINALLY GET AN ANIMATION PROGRAM. I CAN ANIMATE A SCENE FROM THIS OR SOMETHING ASDFJKJL

Also who do you think did it and why?

If you haven't

ADD

VOTE! (I have something special planned if we get 400 votes by the end of the week)

Comment who you think did it!

And follow!

Bye bye~

~Fatima the llama