Chapter Twenty-Two: Discovery and Adventure

*              *

"Master Ben?" AlterSally asked peeking into his room, "I have more information for you!" She exclaimed happily,  tip-toeing into his room.

Ben, at that moment, walked out of the shower in his green shorts and tunic in his hand, "Sally!" He jumped and immediately (*snorts*) covering his very very very very very VERY pale and not muscular at all chest.

"Yes Master? Have I done something wrong?" She asked innocently giggling at his girly actions.

"Hell yeah! Tell me when you're coming in! Pervert." He said shaking his head, "So you're here about the information you gathered I'm guessing." He said slipping on his tunic and then leaned against his dresser.

"I've found a secret room!" She whispered quietly.

Ben's eyes widened, maybe this was their ticket out, "Why are you whispering? Tell me where it is!"

"It's behind the fridge, but when I found it the white butthead almost found me." She replied thinking about how lucky she was the guy, Jeff, came in and saved her from being caught.

"Behind the fridge? Alright." He said taking a mental note, "Good job AlterSal, try to find some more information but don't get caught." He added ruffling her hair.

"Goodnight Master!" She said beginning to pixilated away.

"Bye!"

"Also, What's the term called...oh yeah! Do you even lift...bruh?" She asked before completely fading away for now.

"Well then- hmph!"

*       *        *          *           *

"Behind the fridge." Ben whispered as he slowly tried pushing the fridge aside.

It didn't budge.

"Need help pipsqueak?" Jeff asked as he walked in the cafeteria started pushing with Ben.

"How did you know I was down here?" Ben whispered as they started pushing. 

"I wanted a midnight snack, but I guess this works too." He answered gritting his teeth. 

"This thing is too heavy!" Ben whined as it only moved a couple of inches.

"Just shut up and push."

The two kept pushing the huge refrigerator until both of them could squeeze through a small opening.

"It's so icy in here." Jeff shivered taking out his eye drops and applying them quickly so his eyes don't dry up quickly from the cold. 

Ben looked around the cold room which contained a dry pink substance on the cold floor, tools lay on a single table in the middle of the room which contained stained knives, thread, cleavers, wet cloth, anything you could need to prepare a body.

Jeff shook his head and mumbled, "I guess this is what happens when anyone is murdered or when an execution is over." 

Ben shuddered and saw a long narrow hallway; high enough for a certain Slenderman to walk through. He tugged on Jeff's arm and started walking to where it ends. 

It led to a door. 

"Should we go in?" Ben asked looking up at his tall companions. 

"Hell yeah. The curiosity is killing me."

Jeff turned the knob slowly and almost shouted with joy, but shut up when he saw what was inside. 

"M-More tables, and now there's lockers?" Ben mumbled walking inside avoiding the pools of pink blood mentally convincing himself that it wasn't blood. 

"Let's open one." Jeff said cracking his knuckles and walking towards the first locker and opening it slowly revealing a stitched up Silver. 

"Oh my god." Ben mumbled as he looked at the body. 

His eyes were full of agony and were wide with fright just like they saw when they found the body. The cuts that were open all over his arm and chest were now stitched up but the skin around it was stained with pink. 

The person stitching them didn't do a very good job 

Jeff slammed the locker shut and started opened the one next to it. 

Sally was there with a brand new pink nightgown. Stitches were all over her body as if all her body parts were found except two. Part of her leg and her stomach was missing ending up with holes where they should be. Her face was full of fright and her emerald green eyes has frozen tears in them. 

Ben shook his head and covered his face with his hands, "This is hell." He said; his voice showed he felt sorrow from all of this.

"We need to leave, I'd rather not feel more blood lust." Jeff said grabbing Ben's glitchy arm and started walking out down the hallway and out of the small space. 

"Come on. Let's push it back into place." 

*                          *                     *

"Oh my god that sounds horrible." Scarlet said dropping her sandwich, "I lost my appetite just from hearing that." She added pushing it away from her. 

"Not me. I'm always hungry." Harmony said proudly taking a bite from her morning burrito.

"It don't get it though. Why would all the bodies be in there? Wouldn't that just lead to a waste of space?" Toby asked crossing his arms against his chest.

"I think it's just there to remind us of death and not trust each other." Clockwork answered putting his dish in the sink.

"Should we confront Slenderman about it? That's the question we should be thinking about." Laughing Jack said.

"I have no idea if we should, but let's just focusing on not having any murders until we're all out." Jeff said shaking his pale head and walking out of the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holaaaa~

I see we've found out what happened to little Sally and kawaii Lost Silver after they died huh.

I put in a few hints so- you shouldn't jump to conclusions by the way.

IF you haven't

ADD!

VOTE!

KILL THE AUTHO- wait what no don't do that.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!

AND FOLLOW!

|Fatima the witch|