Chapter Six: Not What You Think...

* * * *

"A body has been found! You all have ten minutes to look for evidence!" Slender said through the intercom while Harmony sobbed into Scarlet's shirt.

"Okay, so there's a hatchet,bloody knife, and a sword." He went up and touched his hand that wasn't that cold, "Obviously, they did this quickly." Ben said not hesitating to start.

"No traces of hair anywhere!" Eyes said looking for any trace of what the murderer looked like.

"S-Silver?" Red whimpered as he came running in.

"Yeah, he's gone. Sorry Red." Clocky said dragging the poor glitchy Red in.

"The cuts are made from all kinds of weapons, swords are the cause of the thin deep cuts, the hatchet was used to slice his torso, there's blood running from his mouth so I think someone punched him in the throat to keep him from screaming..." Glacia said looking at him closely.

"That's very descriptive for someone who was in their room all night." Jeff said glaring at her.

"Oh shut the hell up, Jeff. I was with Sally the whole night. She wanted me to stay with her." 

"It's true..." Sally said softly as she looked at Glacia.

"TIME IS UP! TRIAL SHALL BEGIN NOW!"

* * * * * * *

They all walked into the trail room and took their places. Now there was a picture of Lost Silver, Masky, and Jane with pink X's written on their face. 

"Glacia, you said you were exhausted when you woke up this morning. You didn't do anything so why would you be exhausted?" Toby immediately asked not twitching for once.

"I was in Sally's room all night! The girl can talk up a storm, but you gotta love Sal." Glacia said grinning at the little girl. 

"It's true! She was really nice and we had a tea party before sleeping!" Sally cheered before remembering what was happening.

"Anyways, it couldn't have been her. That girl has hair the length of Repunzle's hair, we would've found some." Scarlet said defending her friend.

"Well then, I WAS going to cut it but then Slender trapped us here." Glacia muttered.

"Jack, you were jealous when Harmony was hanging out with Silver so much..." Scarlet said suspiciously, Harmony turned to Laughing Jack, "Is this true L.J.? You killed Silver?"

He laughed, "Nonononono, I didn't do it!  I would've poisoned him with candy! I know I hang people on the walls, but I would've poisoned him and then start the cutting!" He said standing proudly. 

"BESIDES, this looked like it was done really quickly, before we woke up, they must've found Silver checking out a room, and quickly killed him. So they wouldn't have had TIME to clean up their hairs, knowing that we could've walked in any second. The only logical reason is either they're bald....or they're wearing a hood." Scarlet explained starring at Hoodie.

"Hoodie got us out of there knowing that it would influence us! You wouldn't do that? Would you Hoodie." Red asked looking at him.

"It all adds up, usually when someone's sad they want everyone else to feel the same! Knowing that Silver was the most kawaii and loved creepypasta put him on target!" Ben exclaimed getting that 'aha!' feeling.

"Also being one of Slenderp's top proxy would've made him an expert in all weapons." Glacia popped in.

"H-Hoodie? Did you kill Silver?" Red asked him sadly.

"If I lost my best friend...you should too." He replied angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*laughs* OHhhh I tricked you all!

Do you really think I would make it that obvious as to Eyes? Nope nope! *giggles*

Quick question: Is this story boring? What do you guys think I should do to make it better? (Don't say gore, Mz, TB, I got that down)

P.S. I accidentally made Silver's blood red...it should've been pink. I wasn't thinking sorry!~

If you haven't

ADD

COMMENT YOUR REACTION

VOTE IF YOU PLEASE! Can we get 10 votes this chapter? :0

AND FOLLOW!

Byebye~

~Fatima the evil mastermind llama