4. Friday Night Bites (Part 2)

Allison blinked her eyes rapidly, "wait, did you just say Salvatore? Like Stefan Salvatore?" She managed to stutter out. Damon's eyes hardened slightly at the mention of his brother but he answered her anyway. "Yeah. He's my younger, less dashing of course, brother." He smiled, a big smile that showed his teeth, but there seemed to be an underlying secret behind the smile. Allison didn't pay any mind to it.

She looked at him in disbelief at first, her mouth open slightly. She laughed a breathy uncomfortable laugh, "so let me get this straight. Stefan Salvatore's older brother ran me over." It sounded like a joke in her ears. Stefan was so nice and kind, Damon looked like he caused trouble on a daily basis.

Damon chuckled as well, finding it somewhat humorous too, but probably not in the same way Allison did. Allison sighed and sat back down in the hospital bed with a smile still on her face that said 'this must be a joke, right?' There was a knock on the door and a doctor with blonde hair and glasses came in. He looked like he was in his early thirties and he was carrying a clipboard. 

"So, Allison it looks like you hit your head pretty hard but your x-ray didn't show any signs of a concussion. Your leg is pretty badly bruised and you've torn a ligament, but if you wear a support bandage you'll be just fine in a couple weeks. As soon as your ready you can go to the front sign the paperwork and be discharged, but" He glanced towards Damon and then switched his attention back to Allison as he said "someone should drive you home." He gave her a kind smile and walked out.

Allison immediately turned towards Damon. "How did he know my name? I never told him. I was passed out." Damon snickered and pulled something out of his pocket. Allison watched his movement and noticed something in his hand that looked a lot like her wallet. Damon began reading out her drivers license as Allie quickly jumped out of the bed and launched herself at him. "Name: Allison Marie Carter. Birth Date: April 16, 1992." Allie was desperately trying to reach for her wallet, but he just held it up higher which caused her to jump making her wince at the pain she was causing to her leg. 

Damon looked at the photo on her drivers license and said "hey your photo isn't as bad as my brother's. You actually look decent." Using his distraction to her advantage she managed to snatch his wallet from his back pocket. She opened it up and found a wad of cash in it as she whistled in approval. 

"Hey nice! I could do with a load of money like this." Damon's head snapped in her direction so fast it looked like he could have broken his neck. She smiled as she looked up at him while she was holding his wallet and counting his money. He leaped forward and yanked his wallet out of her hands as Allie jumped up and snatched her wallet out of his. Damon immediately started counting his money realizing he was $20 short. Touche. He thought.

She glared at him and looked inside her own wallet, checking to make sure all her money, credit cards, and everything else was still there. Relieved that nothing was missing she looked up at him again. "You looked through my bag and wallet?! What the hell?" she growled out trying to contain her anger.

Damon just leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest smirking at her again. His only snarky response being, "well I had to find out your name somehow. And who would have thought that you were a founding family member to." He cocked his head to the side assessing her. 

She only huffed and threw her wallet back in her bag and reached for her phone. On her screen it showed that she had 9 messages and 5 missed calls, mainly from Elena and Bonnie wondering where the hell she was. Allie saw her reflection through the phone and noticed the three small taped lines closing up the cut on the side of her head. She sighed and decided to text Elena to reassure her that she was safe. 

Damon continued to watch her and eyed her up and down. He had to admit, she had a nice body and looked like she came from Hispanic origin. Her fine eyebrows were pushed together in concentration or frustration, he couldn't tell which. Her hair had started to go slightly curly, obviously her natural hair style he figured, and she had a sense of style that was quite eccentric. 'He would have fun with this one' he thought as a mischievous smile grew on his face.