10. 162 Candles

It was ten o'clock in the morning and Allison was sitting in the Sheriff's Office being questioned about Vicki's 'disappearance'. It wasn't the first time Allison had been in her office. There was that time that her and her friends accidentally set the Janitor's garage on fire. "Where did Vicki say she was going?" The sheriff asked. "She didn't say anything to me." Allison told her. The sheriff nodded and asked another question, "did she tell her brother where she was going?" Allison shrugged, "you'd have to ask Matt."

Nodding some more she continued with her questions, "why were you bothering with Vicki? From what I've heard you two didn't get along." Allison raised an eyebrow at her question but answered anyway. "Elena was worried about the influence she would have on Jeremy, so she asked me and Stefan to help." This was all rehearsed before hand. "So you helped just because Elena asked you to?" The sheriff questioned skeptically. "Yeah basically." Allison dead panned. Sighing Sheriff Forbes said, "okay that will be all, Allison."

Nodding Allison got up out of the chair and walked out of the room. She saw Matt leaning against the wall before he pushed off the wall and started walking out. "Hey Matt. Wait up." Allison hollered. He stopped and turned around to face her, his face was heartbroken. Allison knew how he felt, he thought that his sister had just up and left him behind. Even though this wasn't true, she knew the feeling well. "I know how you feel, remember my brother ditched me to. If you wanna talk to someone I'm here."

Matt looked at her and he felt grateful. He may feel better if he talked to her. Justin had left her randomly and Vicki had now done the same. "Thanks." He said as he turned around and left. Allison breathed out and followed him out of the police station and spotted Stefan. He was waiting outside, probably for Elena. 

She walked up to him and said, "did she ask you about why you helped Vicki?" Stefan nodded, "yeah, I think she bought what I said. What about you? Did she believe you?" Allison shrugged, "I hope so. Though she has every right not to believe me since I've been here before for other reasons." Stefan laughed lightly, "I'm not even gonna ask why you've been here before." "Trust me, you don't wanna know." Allison agreed. Elena, Jeremy and Jenna exited the police station and Allison and Stefan looked up as Elena said something to Jenna and Jeremy and began walking towards them.

Allison looked between them and excused herself, "I've gotta go do something, see you guys later." She turned, found her car and drove back to her house. She didn't want to be here, but she had nothing else to do for the day. Entering her house she groaned at who was there. Meghan was sitting on the couch with her hands on her lap, "Allison, why don't you sit down." Meghan suggested. Allison shook her head, "um no thanks. I've got art work to do so..."

Allison turned to leave when Meghan stopped her, "I was asking as a courtesy, now sit down." She said, her voice strained slightly. Allison walked over and sat as far away from her as she could. "So, why did you go to the police station?" Meghan asked. Allison narrowed her eyes and glared at her, "why do you want to know, it's none of your business." Meghan straightened herself up as she stated, "it is David's business, and as his sister it becomes my business as well." Allison let out a breathy laugh and leaned forward onto her knees, "here's a question; why are you even here?" Meghan laughed, "you mean to tell me that I can't visit my own brother?"

"I'd like a warning next time so that I can get as far away from you as possible." She told her. Meghan clasped her hands together, "and where would you go? To your mothers side of the family, yeah there real winners." "Yes in fact I would, and don't talk about them like that." She growled. "No need to get defensive. I didn't say anything that we didn't already know." Meghan shrugged with a smile. Allison shook her head and got up, "I'm done with this. Can't wait til' you leave." She hollered as she walked up the stairs to her room.