Chapter 8

You see my friends, I don't really know why I am so excited today. Miracles also happened today. I woke up an hour earlier before my alarm clock rings, and I woke up with a smile, not with my usual I-super-hate-waking-up-early face.

'Cause hey, that's how everyone wakes up, right?

Okay, so since it's too early to go to school, like it is only 5:00 in the morning and our class starts at 7:00, I decided to wake the hell outta my friends.

I hope they won't hate me.

I decided to call Jihyo first. "FUCK YOU SANA! What the fuck are you doing with your life it's only fucking 5:00 in the morning you idiot!" The phone in my hand almost fell as I heard her loud voice boomed over the phone.

"Oh come on, today is a good day!" I announced. "But whatever, I am going to tell this to Dahyun. Bye!" I said before I hung up.

Then I dialled Dahyun's number. "Good morning Dahyun!" I cheerfully greeted.

"Goodnight unnie I'm going back to sleep." And then she hung up. What the actual fuck today is a good day why are they like that?

I called her again and immediately said," Jihyo just cursed a while ago."

"What?!" She exclaimed. "Shit I am so awake now!" Then she hung up again. Dammit I should be the one doing that.

"Hmm, who should I call next?" I thought out loud. "Ah!" I exclaimed and dialled Nayeon's number. Hehehe, that girl would be ready to kill if someone would even try to disturb her sleep, so why not try her? I'm feeling extra brave right now. "Hello?" I spoke. A few seconds passed by and she still isn't responding, making me suddenly nervous. Shit, maybe I shouldn't have called her.

"Hey, you're already awake this early?" She asked, sounding confused. Well, that wasn't the respond that I was expecting. I was expecting more of a 'cherish the last seconds of your life, I am coming for you' thing.

I nodded, though I was aware that she couldn't see me. "Yeah, and seems like you are too?" What the actual fudge why am I even asking her when I am actually having a conversation with her?

"Duh," she said. I could almost see her rolling her eyes through the phone. "Anyways, why are you up this early in the morning?" She asked.

Why? I don't know. "I actually don't know," I answered truthfully. "I should actually be the one asking you that though," I shot back. "Why are you up this early in the morning? From what I've known, you despise waking up early."

"W–Who doesn't t–though?" She cleared her throat, followed by a nervous laugh.

My eyebrows furrowed in suspicion. Why was she stuttering? "Yeah, whatever. Answer my question," I commanded.

"Chill." She chuckled. "To be honest, I actually didn't sleep," she admitted, which caused me to gasp loudly.

"What the heck? Are you on drugs?!" I yelled at her.

"Ow! Keep it down will you?" She hissed. "Do you want your neighbors to come barging in your house while complaining how loud your voice is?" She exaggerated.