Chapter 19

Ugh, I must be crazy.

I mean, I really think I am. I just made Chou Tzuyu my girlfriend.

And the fact that I kind of forced her? That shit hurts my pride, oh my gosh. It should be her asking me to be her girlfriend, not the other way around! Girls make their move to have me, not the other fucking way around! I think I sounded desperate yesterday. Argh, the amount of embarrassment that I feel right now is really hurting my pride dammit.

On the other hand, I'm actually kind of happy. I don't know why, but I guess I really am crazy, that's why.

Then suddenly, my hands balled into a fist. I felt my anger rising up as I remembered how that cheater Jungkook pulled Chou Tzuyu into a hug. That asshole. He's using Chou Tzuyu to hide his fucking secret? Fuck him.

Glancing at the clock, I realized that it was too early to be thinking about these things. I inhaled deeply to calm myself down. It's not even four yet. Damn, what am I doing with my life?

I sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone on the nightstand. I noticed that a lot of notifications kept on showing. Ah, must be from the fangirls, I thought while chuckling. Glad I put my phone on silent mode. I opened my phone to remove all notifications and sighed at a realization. Oh.

Fangirls don't amuse me anymore.

Damn, what changed me? Or maybe. . . who?

Chou Tzuyu?

Nope, can't be.

I let my body fall right back onto the bed and browsed my phone. I need to do something to tire me out so that I can sleep even if just for a second. If I don't sleep right now, then I'll be damned later at school. As much as I would like to sleep on my classes, I can't have the teachers scolding me for that, right? Right.

While browsing my contacts, I noticed that Mark's number is here. But I don't remember asking for his number though?

I scrunched my face up. "Sucks that I had his number first before Tzuyu's," I mumbled grudgingly.

I didn't think twice and immediately dialled him. After a few rings, he finally picked up. Now I kinda feel bad because he's probably sleeping before I called.

"Hello, Jackson?" Mark mumbled, obviously sleepy. But who the heck is Jackson? Last time I checked my name is Minatozaki Sana, no trace of Jackson on it, so who is— Oh.

Holding in my laughter, my lips formed into a smirk. Too bad he couldn't see it. "Hey Mark, why do I have your number?" I asked.

I heard a sudden rustling of sheets, causing me to snort. Bet he wasn't expecting to hear my voice. "O–oh, Sana?" I could tell that his voice is laced with shock and a bit of embarassment. He's probably fully awake now. Great job, Sana.

The smirk never left my face. "What's up, Mark," I said, emphasizing his name.

"Sana, hey. II thought you were—" He cut himself off with a cough. "Anyways, I took your phone yesterday when you were crying and saved my number there. You didn't notice it?"

I winced at the memory of what happened yesterday. "You really just had to remind me of that, asshole," I told him, slightly annoyed. I'll just tease him about Jackson later to get back at him.

He chuckled and I heard the rustling of his sheets again. What the heck is he with someone? "Why are you still awake, Sana? You ruined my sleep, I was really having a great dream back there," he told me in disappointment and groaned.