Chapter 10

I'm in a bad mood.

I'm in a fucking bad mood and I don't even know why.

Remember when Chou Tzuyu said 'see you later'? Guess what, I didn't see her on our break time. I asked her friends where the heck is she and guess what again, they told me that she is with that cheater Jungkook. Like, what the heck she chose that cheater over me— her crush?! Ugh. But yeah whatever, at least her friends aren't also good with her seeing Jungkook.

Curse you Jeon Jungkook! I swear I've never despise a man like this before.

Wait why am I even acting this way? Do you know the answer? 'Cause heck I don't!

"Dude, stop mumbling will you?" Nayeon whispered.

"Who's mumbling?" I whispered back.

Nayeon's hand went to her forehead. "I don't know, it might be the wall who's mumbling," she answered.

I ignored her continued thinking. What the heck does she even really like me? How can I make her fall for me when she's with that cheater Jungkook?!

"Dude, I said stop mumbling!" Nayeon hissed. What the heck is her problem and who the heck is mumbling?!

"Who's mumbling?" I asked again.

"Dammit, Sana." This time, it was Jihyo who spoke. "You like Tzuyu, don't you?"

I looked at her incredulously. "I don't like Tzuyu, she likes me," I told her. Why would they suddenly ask if I like Chou Tzuyu? What is their problem?

She rolled her eyes and munched on her popcorn. "Yeah, tell that to your jealous ass," she said after munching.

Before I could even reply, Dahyun and Chaeyoung butted in. "Sana-unnie likes Tzuyu?" They asked in unison.

I huffed in annoyance. "I don't like anyone!" I gritted out.

"Eh?" Dahyun said. "But you're legit jealous right now of that cheater Jungkook because Tzuyu was with him yesterday instead of you!"

"Yeah," Chaeyoung seconded. "And you've been mumbling cheater Jungkook's name since yesterday like you want him to be dead," she added. "You're scary," she mumbled.

My eyebrows twitched in annoyance. I stood up, ignoring the popcorns that went flying and a few curses from other people. "I said I don't like anyone! I am not jealous because I don't like Chou Tzuyu!" I yelled, my chest heaving up and down.

They were stunned. They then stood up and started to pull me out of the cinema when the people around us started cursing and throwing popcorns on us. Dahyun and Chaeyoung mumbled a few apologies to others while Jihyo and Nayeon basically dragged me out of the cinema.

As we got out, Nayeon breathed out a sigh of relief. She glared at me and crossed her arms. "Did you really just yell inside? Why would you suddenly yell like that?" She asked.

"I got annoyed, okay?" I answered as I raised both of my hands as if surrendering.

"Annoyed?" She raised an eyebrow. "Of what?"

"Of y'all!" I yelled as I threw my hands up in the air. A few heads turned to us but I ignored them. "You all keep on insisting that I like Tzuyu!"

Jihyo shook her head. "Just because of that? You yelled just because of that?" She asked in disbelief. "You wouldn't have reacted like that if you don't really like her."

"But—"

"No buts, you gay," she cut me off. How dare she call me gay?! Oh well, yeah I'm gay. "It's obvious, you like her," she stated.