Chapter 16

I think I just made the wrong decision.

I don't know why but I think I just did.

I'm fucked up, I swear.

Y'all already know that Chou Tzuyu's here with me, but you don't know how nervous she's making me because of her damn intense stare!

And here I am, squirming every damn time just because I'm trying so hard to avoid her stupid stares. Shit, my heart is also beating fast.

Oh crap, can someone please send help?

"What's on your mind?" Her voice shattered the silence that we were in, making me jump on my position.

"You," I blurted out, finally finding the courage to stare back at her. She had this beautifully stupid smirk etched on her face. "Stop staring at me. I mean, I know you like me but please, stop staring or I might melt," I confidently told her.

She rolled her eyes and looked around my room, and I could finally breathe in relief. Oh gosh, that was by far the most awkward moment of my life. Well, for me of course. But she doesn't have to know. Placing a hand on my chest, I felt my heart beat slow down, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked up only to see her staring at me intensely. Again. "What were you doing?" She asked as if she wanted to burst out laughing.

I felt my heart beat increased again so to distract myself, I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" I asked back. Like dude, can she please stop looking at me like that?

"Well, I was observing you, and then I was observing your room, and now I'm observing you again," she answered as if it was obvious.

"Yeah but why are you observing me?" I queried, my eyebrow still raised.

She shrugged. "I want to know what's on your mind, that's it."

I rolled my eyes and went to my bed. "What do you want to do?" I asked as I dropped on my bed. I briefly closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

Again, she looked around the room and observed things. I, too, looked around and observed. And fucking crap. My room is a damn mess. There are pile of clothes everywhere, a few books that actually made me read, and my toys. And by toys, I don't mean that kind of toys, I mean those cute and tiny stuffed toys.

I think the only organized things in here are my lovely perfumes.

She nodded as if she was done talking to someone. "Since there are only two kinds of things in here," she started, causing me to raise an eyebrow upon hearing those words. "A mess and a television, then I suggest we watch a movie."

A movie. Seems fun.

"Okay. So what movie? Kinda like Fifty Shades or something? I think I have those." I gave her a wide grin before standing up to look for my collection of movies.

My so called friends banged the door and screamed again. "Did I just hear Fifty Shades?! Dammit let me in!" Jeongyeon, the owner of the loud freaking voice that stood out among the yells outside, exclaimed.

"Perverts are damn everywhere," she mumbled before shooting me an annoyed look.

I ignored her and suddenly, my mouth formed an 'o' upon realization. "Wait, they can hear us?" I whispered toward Chou Tzuyu.

And damn I should really stop calling her Chou Tzuyu in my head.

"Obviously," she answered. "They heard the words Fifty Shades, right?" She added, purposely emphasizing the movie name.