Chapter 15

Ain't this cool, lying on your bed and doing nothing.

Well, except thinking about the kiss.

Fuck. It never left my mind. You know, the kiss was so amazing that everytime I think about it, my heart skips a beat, until it pounds against my chest. My face heats up, my stomach flips, my mind's a mess. Everything's so overwhelming that I always have to take a deep breath to calm myself.

My first kiss has been taken away by Chou Tzuyu. I'm confused, I think I should be happy but something's stopping me.

This is not me.

This is so not me.

I never reacted this way whenever a girl crosses my mind.

But oh, Chou Tzuyu doesn't just cross my mind. She stays in it.

This is illegal, I swear. Invading someone's thoughts is illegal. Making someone's heart race is illegal. Being someone's first kiss is illegal.

Chou Tzuyu should be in jail. She stole my fucking heart.

Wait, just kidding. She did not.

Luckily, my thoughts were cut off by the loud and continuous ringing of the doorbell. Yup, luckily, because my thoughts were driving me crazy.

I lazily got up and yawned. I went downstairs and glanced at the wall clock. It's only 11:56 AM. Too damn early.

A series of loud knocking added to the loud and continuous ringing of the doorbell. Dammit who might this annoying human be?

As I opened the door, the faces of my four annoying friends greeted me.

Ugh, should have known.

"Why the heck are y'all here? There are classes," I stated in an annoyed manner. And yep, I didn't go to school.

"How about let us in first, yeah?" Nayeon answered sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and was about to slam the door shut when a foot prevented me from doing so. The owner of the foot then yelled in pain, causing me to open the door widely.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon exclaimed. "Shit, are you okay?" She worriedly asked Jeongyeon, who was blushing furiously because of their close proximity.

"Uh oh, someone's gonna get killed," Dahyun and Chaeyoung stated.

"I pity that 'someone'," Jihyo said as she shook her head.

Yeah, as if Nayeon would really kill me.

Jeongyeon nodded as a response and gave me an almost grateful look. Ah, sly ostrich. She planned this.

"Sana I'm going to kill you," Nayeon told me with a glare.

I raised my hands up in the air and gave a nonchalant look. "Chill, she ain't going to die," I told her. "Jeongyeon probably wanted that," I added.

"Shut up, Sana," Jeongyeon immediately butted in before standing straight.

Suddenly, a realization crossed my mind. "Oh Jeongyeon, you're here," I said softly as my eyes scanned the surroundings.

Jeongyeon's eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, and you just hurt my foot," she answered, slightly confused.

"Where are the others?" I asked curiously. Well, I'm really just asking for a particular person. Guess who that is.

"Guys!" Jeongyeon called.

Suddenly, Momo and Mina showed up. But no Chou Tzuyu.

Uhm, should I be happy or not?

I don't know.