Chapter 17

Chou Tzuyu has been ignoring me.

And I swear I don't like it.

I hate it. I fucking hate it.

Argh! Why am I even bothered by her ignoring me? It's not like I did something wrong or anything but what the heck, I even feel guilty! The moment she got off on top of me that day and quickly went out of the room, I already felt the guilt and I don't even know why. Like dude, my friends just had to barge in and see us in that embarrassing position.

Aish, what's wrong with Chou Tzuyu? How could she ignore me, the one and only Minatozaki Sana? The girl who gets everyone's attention?

Someone snapped their fingers in front of me. "Oi, stop thinking about Chou Tzuyu and eat." I looked at the owner of the hand, and it was Nayeon, who was sitting in front of me.

I blinked. How the heck did she know that I was thinking about Chou Tzuyu?

She smirked. "So, that means I am right, then," she stated, causing our friends to laugh.

I friend confusion and started to munch on my sandwich. "I don't know what you're talking about," I denied. "Why would I think about Tzuyu?"

"Because," she started as she raised a finger. "She's been ignoring you."

"And," Jihyo, who was sitting beside Nayeon, butted in. "You've been like that since she started to ignore you," she pointed out.

Well, damn their detective skills then. I didn't even tell them that Chou Tzuyu was — and is still ignoring me.

I swallowed my food before looking at them. "I don't really know what you two are talking about," I denied for the second time. "I don't get why Tzuyu would ignore me?" I asked. And heck, honestly, I did that to get an answer. They might even know more about the situation than me.

"You probably pissed her off, unnie," Chaeyoung suddenly answered beside me. "What were you two doing before she went out of your room?" She curiously asked.

Dahyun, sitting beside Jihyo, coughed. "Having sex," she muttered, then coughed again.

I sent her a glare that says 'shut up or Momo won't have a girlfriend anymore'. Then shrugging, I truthfully answered, "Nothing, I was just making her admit that she likes me."

A snort came out of Nayeon's mouth. "So, what happened with the 'so guys, let's not pressure her, okay?'" She mocked, imitating what I said when I first met Chou Tzuyu.

My face burned in embarrassment as I cursed under my breath. "Shut up!" I hissed to lessen the embarrassment that I was feeling.

She suddenly burst out laughing, followed by Jihyo and Dahyun. My eyebrows twitched in annoyance. It suddenly made me wonder why the heck I'm friends with them.

"Unnie," Chaeyoung spoke as she lightly tapped on my shoulder. "I think you should ask Tzuyu first what's wrong, then apologize" she suggested.

My face scrunched up as I immediately disliked the idea. "As far as I know, I did not do anything wrong. So why would I apologize?" I raised an eyebrow.

She sighed. "Exactly why I told you to ask her first what's wrong," she said before shaking her head a bit.

Ah, right. Damn, this kid acts more matured than me. Then as I looked at my other friends, I can only just shake my head. I turned back to Chaeyoung and slowly nodded, but is still opposed to the idea. "I'll only apologize if she approaches me first, though," I told her.

"Yah! Listen to the kid!" Jihyo, who had just finished laughing with Nayeon and Dahyun, agreed with Chaeyoung.

"When will anyone know that I'm not a kid anymore?" Chaeyoung mumbled before sulking.