15. Out of the Closet

Sasha walked calmly out into the corridor from the Headmaster's office.  She stopped short when she saw Harry standing in the middle of the hallway.  Dobby was standing there beside of him looking into the diary Harry had given to Dumbledore and he had given back to him.  She watched as he held up a sock.  She chuckled to herself.  It seemed funny that he found a sock in the diary.  She wondered what in the world was going on.  Curious, she stayed back out of sight so she could find out.

"Master has given Dobby a sock?" the little elf said.

Lucius had been walking away, but he stopped and whirled around.  "What?  I didn't give you-"  His scowl morphed into surprise.

"Master has presented Dobby with clothes.  Dobby is free!"  The elf hugged the sock like it was the best present he had ever been given.

Sasha's mouth dropped open.  She hadn't been expecting that.  Suddenly Harry lifted his pant leg up.  His sock was missing on the right.  She grinned.  Harry had done it on purpose, she mused.  Clever boy and so kind.  She remembered the rules.  If an elf was presented with clothes, he was freed from his or her master's rule.

"You lost me my servant!" Lucius yelled.  He yanked his wand out of the walking stick he always carried with him.  He pointed it at Harry menacingly and began to walk toward him.

Sasha's eyes widened.  Not on her watch.  She ran forward.

Dobby took his stand in front of Harry.  "You shall not harm Harry Potter!"

Lucius rared back.  "Avada-"

The elf held up his hand and knocked Lucius backwards.  He flew back quite a few feet, landing with a thud on his back.  Dobby crossed his arms, a satisfied and triumphant look on his face.  Lucius got to his feet, gripping his wand tightly.

"Your parents were meddlesome fools too," he spat.  "Mark my words, Potter, one day soon you are going to meet the same sticky end."

Sasha walked up beside of Harry.  "I wouldn't count on that."

Lucius glared at her, confused by her presence at first.  He recognized her immediately.  "Sasha."

She smirked smugly at him.  "And here I didn't think you would remember me."  Out of the corner of her eye she saw Harry smile up at her.  "I'm touched."

The long blonde haired man narrowed his eyes.  "You are dead."

She frowned.  "Am I?"

"You were supposed to be."  He pointed his wand at her.

"You don't scare me, Lucius."

"Avada-"

Sasha raised her hands in the air.  "You never learn do you?"  She thrust her hands open and blew him backwards.  "I could kill you if I wanted to."

He recuperated more quickly this time.  "You will regret this."

She folded her arms across her chest.  "I highly doubt that.  Times have changed.  I've changed."

"Obviously not for the better."

"Maybe not in your book."  She laid a protective hand on Harry's shoulder.  "But I agree with Dobby.  You will never harm Harry as long as I breathe."

"I knew there was a Whitelighter in the castle," he sneered.  "I see you still live."

Sasha's eyes narrowed.  "You were the one who sent him.  The Darklighter."

He smiled proudly.  "I couldn't have a Whitelighter interfering with my plans.  And he will come until it is done.  Good day, Sasha.  We will meet again.  Should you survive."