CONTEST

***THREE FEATURED AUTHOR SPOTS FOR THE NEXT WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY (FEB. 2019) ARE UP FOR GRABS!***

All you need to do is drop a comment anywhere in this chapter and tag a Wattpadder you'd love to see featured in the next Wattpad Block Party (Feb. 2019)! You must use the @ symbol, which will highlight the user's name (i.e., KellyAnneBlount). 

You can nominate other Wattpad users or yourself. There are no limits on the number of people you nominate or the number of comments you leave. You can also nominate others or yourself more than once. You have until August 31, 2018 at 11:59PM (EST).

THREE lucky Wattpadders will be randomly selected from the comments and offered a spot in the next event. I will count the number of entries and use Random.org to select the three winners. Just like in the Hunger Games, the more your name is listed, the better the chance you have of being selected. Only instead of heading to Panem to fight for your lives, you will get to join a group of awesome Wattpadders in an epic party!

The winners will be announced in early September, which leaves you have loads of time to nominate your favorite Wattpad authors, friends, and even yourself! 

P.S. Be sure to add this book to your library and follow me (KellyAnneBlount) to stay on top of all #WattpadBlockParty updates! 

P.S.S. Line Up will be announced VERY soon!