WhiteSwordsman01 Presents: How to Avoid Future Writer's Block

WhiteSwordsman01 Presents: How to avoid future author's block as you write your story!

Hello everyone and welcome to another post of Wattpad's Summer Block Party!

If you haven't heard of me yet, I'm that type of author that often disappears in the thin air and comes back years later

If you have heard of me and have read some of my stuff... Well, first of all I have to apologize for disappearing often (and saying I won't do it again the moment I return).

I've been thinking for a while about what to write for today, and in the end - as expected when I plan something - I could not think of anything decent that you haven't heard or read somewhere else (or before my post) already.

So I'll just go with the most tiresome, maddening, troublesome, soul-sucking, spirit-crushing... (Now I could add any terrible word in Oxford dictionary to describe it, but it would still be too little) problem we authors all have to face in our lives (editing, contracts and scammers in publishing industry excluded - if you're unlucky to stumble upon one):

That is right, my friends.

Ya'all know well in your hearts what I'm talking about.

(I'll now try to refrain from cursing, but that term just does not roll off my tongue without a curse word to back it up).

MOTHERF***ING WRITER'S BLOCK!!!

Now, before I get started, let's clear something up. I won't tell you about stuff like: "read more, take vacation, kill someone for inspiration" or something like that. I'll try to take you deeper into the world of creation (and f**k, don't ever write on your phone with protective screen on, the thing just went -2x my normal typing speed right now!)

Cough. Cough.

Anyway.

I won't speak about what a writer's block is, we all know it. Satan's incarnate. Period.

But did you ever ask yourself as to why do you even have such a problem to begin with? Most people will tell you that it's just a normal thing - f*ck, even my past self from year or so ago would tell you the same, consolate you with few words and give you some links on articles to read about it like a good senior I was (and my present self would plan to stab my past to death if it could).