Percabeth5599 Presents: Character Interviews with Jake, Clara, Rebecca and Will

Character Interviews of Jake, Clara and Alec from The Guy Next Door and the protagonists of its spin off Just Ask Juliet, Will and Rebecca.

___________________________________________________________________________

Interviewer: So let's begi-

Rebecca: Get off my spot *glares at Will who is currently lounging on Rebecca's spot right at the centre* That's my seat Goldilocks, move your butt.

Will: *continues sitting*

Rebecca: Why you annoying-

Interviewer: Can we all please sit down? The interview needs to start right about now.

Rebecca: Yeah well, that's kind of hard to do when someone else's sitting on your seat. Plus you're one seat short and I am not sitting on the ground.

Jake: You can always sit on his lap, we all know that you want to.

Rebecca:*blushes and shows Jake the middle finger* No I don-

Will:*grabs Rebecca and pulls her on his lap*

Rebecca: *struggles* Hey! Hey let go of me.

Will:*raises an eyebrow* Do you want to sit on the ground?

Rebecca:*grumbles* Not really and this rather comfortabl- I mean no. No. I'm siting only because I have to.

Jake: Or you can sit in Clara's spot, I'm sure Clara won't mind siting on my lap.

Clara: No freaking way, I mind, I totally mind.

Jake: *smirks* Well that's not what you were saying, actually moan-

Clara: *slams hand on his mouth and awkwardly laughs as she turns towards the interviewer* Ignore him, he's high on his ego so he doesn't know what he's saying.

Interviewer: Oooookay! *turns microphone towards Clara* So you're Clara Wilson from The Guy Next Door.

Clara: Yup, that book is about my very messed up life.

Interviewer: From what I hear it's about two boys, Jake-

Rebecca: Ooh lemme! Lemme! *excitedly raises hand and jumps nearly falling off but Will steadies her* So it's basically one of those typical bad boy good girl stories on Wattpad with a love triangle and all that jazz.

Clara: Yeah he couldn't be here but Alec-

Rebecca: Please don't talk about the nincompoop.

Jake: I agree with her.

Rebecca: *turns to interviewer*But seriously. Jake and Clara are literally the cutest couple ever! Totally OTP material and I have the merchandise to prove it. *takes out a cap with JARA written on it* I've been on team Jake from the very beginning.

Jake: *high fives Rebecca* Me too! Do you have more of those? *starts actively bitching about Alec with Rebecca*

Clara: *sighs and turns to interviewer* I suggest you ask the question because these two are so immature that once they start they will never stop.

Interviewer: So since all of you are huge Harry Potter fans the question is that if you were in Hogwarts, what house would you be in?

Jake: *hears Harry Potter being discussed so quickly answers* I'd probably be in Gryffindor.