ShaunAllan Presents: Teal Shadows and Endings

Teal Shadows and Endings

A party? It sounded such fun! It had been so long, too long, since I'd been to anything like that.

But, the block? They never said it was for my head...

---

Hey there. Thanks so much for dropping my little corner of the Block Party. Are you having fun? Have you read some of the amazing posts that have been on here? I'm honoured to have been invited. KellyAnneBlount is amazing and she does a brilliant job of hosting this event so often!

So, I was wondering what to write about for this post today. Sometimes, the ideas are there quite easily, while others take a certain amount of effort to come up with. I have to get behind them, getting my shoulders in and pushing with all my might. Not good news now I have osteoarthritis and a walking stick! Or I have to tease the tip of the idea with the fingertip of my mind until there's enough to grab a hold of so I pull it free.

This time, I don't even have that. I was hoping inspiration would hit me as I wrote this introduction.

It didn't!

My mind is having a busy time of it recently, though. With my various projects on the go, it's hunting with @sebjenkins, it's in Oz with Dorothy, zombies, a werewolf and a serial killing robot, and it's with Alice in a strange land full of wonder. And all this is wrapped up with 31 Creepy Words such as the opening to this very post!

As such, this might meander a bit. I know, I know. Not like me at all! So, with no plan, where should I start? Will it even be interesting or coherent?

 Not like me at all! So, with no plan, where should I start? Will it even be interesting or coherent?

Well, I guess we'll find out...

So first, how about a little announcement?

If you know me, you'll know I'm a big cheerleader for Wattpad. Well, apart from the outfit and pompoms, of course. I've written all my life, but it's only really since I found Wattpad that it all came alive. Came together. Reaching #1 on Amazon was amazing, without a doubt, but Wattpad gives a whole new dimension.

It gives YOU.

Here, there is a massive, 65 MILLION strong platform of people who are all lovers of the written word, whether that's reading, writing or both, Wattpad gives us all a shared community to share that love. That number is growing every day, too. I've had consistently wonderful comments on my stories, plus lots of lovely votes and reads. More than that, I've made friends. I've extended my family. I've had mindblowing opportunities, such as working with films and travelling to Wattpad HQ. These are things I never even dreamed I'd be able to do, but I have. For some time, I've wanted to be able to give something back. Not as a repayment, though I do feel indebted, but as a thank you. I wanted to try and help others find the Wattpad I found.