Ericawoham Presents: Character Interview & a Spin-Off with a Special Giveaway!

Hey buttercups! It's Erica-that not so famous goofy 'girl next door' writer. And I bring to you this years- PERSONAL CHARACTER INTERVIEWS and a SPIN-OFF to Xavier's precious (that's not even the best part)!

Not only will you get to interact with your favourite character, the spin off book will feature you. 

AS A PROTAGONIST!

How will that work?

You put in your questions for my characters in brackets.

Example- (Why did you choose Allison as the villain) And you'll get your answer right away. The one with the most interaction gets the privilege to not only feature in my new book, but another big surprise!

YUP. ANOTHER BIG DIG.

Not only will you get to interact with your favourite Characters, Xavier Erica Alison Conner Sophia etc, you will also interact with me.

(Super excited by the way)

To celebrate Xaviers precious crossing 17 million views, Ericawoham will giveaway a full fledged promotion of any of your book to any ONE lucky winner. My giveaway is open internationally!

Thank you for checking out my post! All comments and votes are highly appreciated!

Xoxo

Erica Woham.

***

ENTER THE WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY GIVEAWAYS BY CLICKING HERE: Shortened Link to Blog: https://goo.gl/2c6YUP

OR HERE:

Regular Link to Blog: http://kellyanneblountauthor.blogspot.com/2018/07/wattpad-block-party-giveaways-summer.html