-romantically Presents: A Sneak Peek of Elysian

Hello Beautifuls!

Bri here ( -romantically )

I'd just like to give a huge thank you to Kelly for putting together this awesome gathering of wonderful authors and readers!

This will be my second run at this and I'm very excited to present to you, my first attempt at writing teen fiction! *crosses fingers*

Here is a synopsis and snippet of the first chapter for my newest project, Elysian!

❝If we keep doing this, we'll never go back to what we were.❞

❝And what if I don't want to go back?❞

The worst mistake never felt so good.

Pepper and Lucas broke every rule one could have with their best friend.

After years of friendship, they bring reality to the ancient rumors of them secretly dating. But it's nothing like the fairy tales or dreams come true. When Pepper gets dumped by her boyfriend and Lucas is led on by his childhood crush, they go on an adventurous night of classic underaged drinking.

The last thing either of them expects is to wake up in each other's arms without a hint of fabric between them. The worst of it? They kind of liked it.

To keep the rumors at bay and to heal each other's pain, Pepper and Lucas decide to keep their incident a secret, but a secret that doesn't need to stop.

Best friends with benefits never sounded better until feelings arise and hearts begin to break.

When Lucas finally gets his crush's attention, he wants to keep Pepper on the side for nights of pleasure and mindless fun. But when Pepper's ex-boyfriend decides he wants her back, she can't bring it upon herself to keep up the affair.

After lies, schemes, jealousy and betrayals scatter across the horizon, can this friendship ever go back to what it was?

she used his body