-peachyskies Presents: Book Trailers and New Chapters

Hello, my loves! If you don't know me, my name is Keera Mackenzie, and I am an author and trailer designer on Wattpad! This is my second time being a featured author for this amazing event and I couldn't be more grateful. I'd like to give the lovely KellyAnneBlount a huge thank you for allowing me to partake in one of Wattpad's biggest celebrations once again. That being said, without further ado, let's get on with the fun stuff!

If you remember me from last winter's edition of the Wattpad Block Party, I decided to shed light on my book We Are Stars by sharing a portion of the first chapter. A lot of you really seemed to like it and I received so much positive feedback. I also shared the official trailer and synopsis for one of my newest works Dark Bounty. Though the book is still under crucial construction, many of you seemed to enjoy the trailer. From that stemmed a new activity that I have come to enjoy, and I started a trailer shop and portfolio known as Peachy Trailers. I also found a love for video editing, as well as creating tributes, couple collabs, and multicouple collabs.

If you are looking for a free and easy way to promote your book, book trailers are definitely a way to go. Below, you will find a small collection of trailers and tributes that I have made in the past. I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!

Worth | Trailer

Daughter of Fire | Trailer

Multicouples Tribute | Love Me Now

If you are interested in requesting for a trailer, feel free to visit my trailer shop and see the form! However, be sure to read the rules upon ordering!

Next order of business: We Are Stars

We Are Stars has been in the works for a long time now. With only a few chapters left of the original draft to write, I feel as though I have written myself into a corner. That being said, I feel as though some changes must be made in order for the story to balance out so that I can give it a proper ending. The problem is that I have no idea how to end it. So, to spark my inspiration, I have decided to rewrite a good majority of the chapters, therefore altering the story just a bit. If you are already familiar with the story, plot, and characters, don't worry, not much is changing. If you wish to know all the changes being made, I will make an announcement in the book to address all confusion.

If you are new to this story and have never even heard of it, you're in luck! In a way, you sort of get a fresh start and first look at the re-written version of We Are Stars. Oh, and did I mention that there's a trailer as well?

Sit back, relax, and enjoy your first sneak pack at the new and improved, re-written, first chapter of We Are Stars. Granted, the trailer is older and I have improved since then, but you get the idea.

We Are Stars | Trailer

We Are Stars | Chapter One - Days Move Easy (TAKE TWO)

It's been two years since it happened. Two years ago, my dad received a phone call from the doctors of Hillary Clemens Hospital, who told him that our dark green family wagon had been involved in a deadly accident. It was on the night of April 16, 2017 that the accident took place. To this day, I will never forget the shattering of glass as it scattered like embers across my face. The taste of blood as it filled my mouth with a sickening relish. The last expression my mother had before colliding into the windshield.