Royal888 Presents: American Queens

Hi. This is Royal888 or Sarah Royal here. Thank you, KellyAnneBlount, for giving me the opportunity to post to your party. I really appreciate it that I am part of this party this August and feel very honoured. In this post I am doing reviews but also sharing some trivia about four authors who are the most humble. They hardly ever promote their own work and have time to help others. I chose these 4 authors because I have been following them on wattpad and social media for years. I have seen what they do for the community. They are very humble and dont talk about their achievements much. They are amazing active and kind authors worth knowing. So read on please to get to know them...If you skip at this point... Then thanks so much for reading this far...But please stay.... Please don't skip to the next post yet.

Before I start, please check out the media section of this chapter on the very top where you can see a video by Kelly Anne which is part of the #WhereIWrite set of videos by various authors on the Wattpad Youtube channel. I recommend all of those video and in particular Kelly Anne's one. I found it quite inspiring and useful.

Also I would like to announce an additional giveaway to the rafflecopter giveaway that you can find the link to on Kelly Anne's profile:

To enter, please check out Kelly Anne's book Snowed In and maybe check the first chapter or two to get a feel and then answer this question in the comments below: If Kelly Anne's book, Snowed In was to be turned into a Hallmark movie, who would you cast as Claudia and Colton, explain why... I will giveaway a one chapter comment on your book or give a dedication to anyone with the best answer. (More than one winner may be contacted via PM by 31st August :-)

Now Let's get the party started:

Today, I would like to post reviews of books by four writers who I call "The Storytelling American Queens of Wattpad" who have influenced me in many ways. I strongly recommend that you check these books out or if not these books, at least another book by these authors. It is worth it. In my book reviews I have also shared Trivia about these authors which they kindly shared with me.

I look at author queens in my mind... like Charlize Theron... She mesmerizes, shocks, entertains and makes us cry and laugh... So all hail the Wattpad Queens... I just thought I insert a trailer of the Huntsman movie here to get us into the theme :-)

The 4 American Queens of Storytelling on wattpad I like to present are;

Tamara Lush from Florida (Born in California)

Kelly Anne Blount from New York (Born in Wisconsin)

Amanda Cheairs from Texas (Born in Nevada)

Russelin K Close from Arizona (Born in Kentucky)

Now here are my reviews of books and the overview of these four queens:

Queen: Tamara Lush TamaraLush

Realm: Romance Genre

Chosen Book To Discuss: Uncovered

Writing Castle Location: Florida

Origins: Born in California