knightsrachel Presents: Sneak Peek - Chasing Jupiter

Sneak Peek - Chasing Jupiter

Hello everyone! And welcome to the Wattpad Block Party. Thanks for dropping by my post; I hope you guys are in the mood for some sneak peeks.

So for those who maybe aren't familiar with me, my name is Rachel. I go by knightsrachel here on the interweb, and I've been around on Wattpad for seven years.

 I go by knightsrachel here on the interweb, and I've been around on Wattpad for seven years

(And yes, that does make me a Wattpad dinosaur.)

I'm so incredibly excited to be participating in ANOTHER Block Party. Massive thank you to Kelly for putting this huge project together and for inviting me yet again. (Even though I can never seem to submit anything on time. Love you Kelly.)

Let's get to the fun stuff.

Some of you may know that a year ago I was published in an anthology, along with some other amazing Wattpad authors, called Snow

Some of you may know that a year ago I was published in an anthology, along with some other amazing Wattpad authors, called Snow. In that anthology, I published a short story called Chasing Jupiter.

Well I'm happy to announce that Chasing Jupiter has undergone some renovations (thanks to the amazing @nonfictionalex) and will be coming to Wattpad in either late 2018 or early 2019.

And y'all are the first people to peep a sneak at the new version.

Quick recap of the story for those who didn't read it in Snow:

Amy Moore has worked in the music industry for several years but has never dealt with a band like Chasing Jupiter. Within three of years of managing four boys, she has a platinum-selling, two-time Grammy nominated band on her hands. Their future ought to have been set, except for the fact that the four boys can hardly stand the sight of one another.

After a performance disaster, Light Shine Records threatens to end the band's contract, but after a little persuasion from Amy, they agree to give the band two weeks to redeem themselves. Now all the band has to do is prove they deserve to keep their contracts.

Amy must repair the broken relationships between the boys or risk losing them forever.

Easy, right?