Chapter 1

Kongpob woke up. He turned and saw ray of lights streaking through his curtains. Was everything just a dream? That kiss in the rooftop, was it just a dream?

He stretched and saw a bracelet on his left wrist. Then, there was a flashback of everything that took place last night. P'Arthit giving the bracelet to him, his declaration that they were dating and the kiss in the rooftop- all came back to him.

It wasn't a dream, Kongpob realized. It was real and Kongpob set out to start his day with a smile on his face.

As he arrived in campus, people were whispering around him.

'They are together?'
'Really?'
'How can they be together?'
'Ughhhh, how come the gorgeous boys want gorgeous boys as well?'
'Unfair.'

The reactions vary from disbelief to disappointment and even to envy. But it doesn't matter for Kongpob. What matters to him are the reactions of his friends...and from a few meters away, he can already see, Oak grinning from ear to ear. This is not boding well for him.

As he stepped to his seat, cheers broke out.

'You the man!' Oak hit him on his back.
'What?'
'Did you really manage to land the notorious, the ruthless, the coldblooded..' Oak passionately declared at him.
'They all mean the same', Tew deadpanned.
'Tew. Don't interrupt.' Oak shushed him.

Kongpop looked around, May, Mprang and even Prae were looking at him with anticipation. M actually approached him last night so he didn't appear to be as curious as their other friends.

'Kongpob, our moon?
Kongpob sighed and said,

''Yes...and he isnt that cold-blooded'

Everyone erupted into cheers. Kongpob almost rolled his eyes at them. Trust his other classmates, who appeared disinterested just moments ago, to celebrate like crazy now.

'Ayieee.' they teased.

' So you really went to that movie together when I saw you at the mall?'Prae said out of nowhere after the cheers died.

Oak's swiftly turned his head that Kongpob was half afraid he broke his neck.

After what Prae said seemed to have sunk into everyone's mind, they are now looking at Kongpob incredulously which made the young man blush hard.

'You saw them?' M asked as he looks at Kongpob with new found respect. He was suprised last night that the two are dating. But looking back, it's amazing how his friend managed to date no less than the Head Hazer who, as much as M hates to admit it, still invokes scary memories of their hazing.

'Yes.' Prae affirmed
'Kong?' M looked back to his friend for confirmation.

Unable to answer them directly, Kongpob just facepalmed.

'You are one sneaky, sneaky dude.' Oak shook him.

Everyone just burst out laughing.

----o----

In the 3rd year classroom, Arthit is not faring well either. He was receiving taps on the back and greetings from his classmates.

'Leave it to you to land the Moon of the Campus, Arthit' one classmate said.
' Who made the first move man?' asked another.

Arthit looked to his friends for help.

' You're on your own, sneaking behind our backs like that.' Bright quipped.

Arthit buried his face on his books as his friends broke out into a laugh.

At lunch break, Arthit's mind is going haywire. How should he act when he sees Kongpob? How do boyfriends even behave? Was he supposed to eat with him now? Oh, he didnt greet him or message him this morning?

'Ow' Arthit!' Prem scolded him.

Arthit bumped into him. Oh.

' Are you this hungry not to watch where you're going?' Toota inquired.

' Nah, he looks like his brain is overloading.' Bright taunted.

Bright squeaked as Arthit ran after him. He can be brutal. Before they knew it, they were already in the cafeteria and Bright was hiding behind someone.

' NongKong, your fann'

Arthit blushed and glared at Bright.

The freshmen greeted him. He greeted them back. Kongpob, his boyfriend who is looking extra handsome today, is just staring at him with a small smile on his lips. Suddenly, between the two of them, no one seem to know how to act or what to do next.