Chapter 52

When Arthit went out of the bathroom, he already had a shirt on while Kong remained shirtless on the bed. Arthit's eyes traced the younger man's body -from his abs, to that gloriously tanned skin, his toned chest and shoulders up to his ... smirking face.

Arthit flung a shirt on him. 'The devil clearly knows I was checking him out.' Arthit thought.

' Get dressed.' He ordered the younger man as he sat on the edge of the bed, his back to Kongpob.

' Are you sure, P, that you want me to put this on? If I'm not mistaken, you were just check--' Whatever Kong was about to say was cut off when Arthit hit him with a pillow.

Kong moved to hold Arthit from behind putting his chin on the senior's shoulder, trapping him between his legs and his arms around him.

Arthit stiffened.

'P?' Kong asked.
'Quit... quit poking me!' Arthit stuttered.
'What do you mean, P'' Kong teased. Arthit felt shivers down his spine as Kong's breath is hot on his neck.
'Kongpob! Go to the bathroom and deal with that.' he yelled, fighting the sensations the sophomore is stirring in him again.
'It's already going away,P, since you said you won't let me kiss you.' Kong tried to reason with the senior without letting him go.

'It's still poking me!' Arthit moved to free himself from Kong's hold and stood before him.
The younger man is looking up to him, with a menacing glint in his eyes. Kongpob looks like he has no plan of moving anytime soon.

' So are we just going to have a staring contest all night?' Arthit challenged the younger man.
'Well, I really thought I was gonna get lucky tonight and we could be doing something else.' Kong replied.

Kong moved to hug him, his face on Arthit's torso.

'Kongpob...' Arthit called him softly as he looked down at the sophomore's head nuzzling his stomach and arms wrapped around his waist.
'You just said 'No kisses' not ' No hugs.' Kong countered.
' I did. But put a shirt on, you'll catch a cold. ' Arthit reminded him tenderly.
' Warm me up then, PArthit.' Kong looked up to him, sly grin on his face.

'This guy is too much.' Arthit thought as pushed Kong away from him. Arthit sat on the chair near the window.

'PArthit..' he called.
'Don't come near me, Kongpob.' Arthit warned.

The next morning, there was repeated banging on the door. Kong opened his eyes. ' Oh I fell asleep again.'

He had woken up earlier this morning and tidied around Arthit's dorm. Speaking of the senior, he is still asleep. Kongpob smiled as the senior really did not go back to bed until Kong put on a shirt and went to the bathroom to take care of his 'poking problem.'

He smiled as Arthit looks like a delicate unicorn when asleep but a fierce stallion when angry. He touched his soft cheek with a finger then went to open the door.

' Prem, must you knock so hard.' Toota hissed.
'You know how Arthit sleeps.' Knot stated.
'It's only 8 o'clock, I told you we should have come late--' Toota was unable to finish what he was about to say when the door opened revealing...Kongpob.

The young man was still trying to straighten his shirt and arrange his hair.

The four seniors expected to be yelled at by Arthit, not for the door to open and reveal the sophomore.

They exchanged greetings.

'Kongpob, you moved here?' Bright asked.
'I wish PBright.' he said

They chuckled.

'Where's AiArthit?' Knot asked.
'Still asleep. '
'Got busy eh? Bright waggled his brows at him
'Last night.' He winked.

The four laughed as they clapped his back.

'You already ate?' Kobg asked.
'Not yet we were hoping to get that lazy guy to eat and to hang out with us.'
'I can buy for you.' Kong offered.
'You'd do that?' Prem asked.

Kong just nodded, turned down the money they gave him and bid goodbye.

' Is he going to pay for us?' Knot asked.
' You think they really did something last night?' Bright butted in.
' Bright!'
'Only one way to find out.' Toota replied.

Bright and Toota nosily looked for any evidence of the busy night as Kong called it. They looked into the bathroom, the closet. Prem just snorted and looked at Arthit who was still asleep. Knot sat down, wondering why they are not waking up Arthit and the hell he would raise if he finds out what the two are doing.

Arthit was awakened by sounds of feet moving about and opening of doors.

Arthit stretched and groaned. 'Kongpob, what are you on about this early morning? Stop being such a busybo--'

Arthit was unable to finish his sentence because when he opened his eyes, he saw Bright kneeling on the floor and looking into the trash bin near his bed.

'Br-- ight?! Arthjt jerked awake.
'Oh, you're awake.' Bright simply stated.
'What are you doing!? Arthit asked as Bright continued to look into the trash bin.
'We're looking for traces of your busy night with Kongpob.' Bright said.
'What?! What do you mean by we?'

Arthit turned and saw grinning faces of his friends. Prem even waved at him.

'Why are you all here?!' Arthit's eyes almost popped out at the sight of his friends inside his room and his boyfriend is nowhere to be seen.
'We were worried about you,' Knot said.
'Seems though we worried over nothing and you had a more exciting night than all of us,' Prem said as he gave him a wink.

Arthit's mind is still reeling from sleep and from finding his friends in his bedroom, when he saw Bright look under the bed.

'Bright!' he yelled.
'Kongpob is lying,' he said mournfully
' Yes, I looked in the closet and the bathroom.No trace.' Toota affirmed as he walked in.
'What?!' Arthit can feel a headache coming with the onslaught of his friends this early morning.

Then the door opened Kong arrived carrying armful of food and drinks.

'Kongpob!' Bright called out.
'Yes, PBright?' Kong answered as he moved to distribute the food.
'You lied to us, there was not a single trace of your busy night!' Bright accused the sophomore.
'Oh, I already cleaned the room when I woke up,' Kong said, nonchalant.

Bright threw an accusatory look at Arthit.

'What?!' Arthit yelled after seeing his friend's look. ' Please not another rant about me enslaving Kongpob.'
'He arranges your luggage, he buys you food, cleans your room..and now he's handing you food, short of feeding you himself.... I want a fann too!' Bright wailed.

Arthit blushed as he accepted the food Kong offered.

'Come on Kong. Be my fann, I won't be overwhelmed by a cake given by someone else.' Bright said as he received his food from Kong.

' Bright! You Kongpob, get here.' Arthit glared.

Their other friends looked on the scene with amusement in their eyes but Kong did not obey Arthit as he continued handing out the food to the seniors.
Prem just snorted.
'What now, Prem?'Arthit hissed.
'Arthit, why didn't you have all these suitors since first year? We could have saved a lot of money if they all feed us like this.' Prem said.
'Prem!' Arthit yelled at his friends who laughed.

Kong settled beside him and transferred some of his food on Arthit's.

'Don't put too much.' Arthit gently said, aware of his friends prying eyes.
'I have my soup. ' Kong said.

Kong just ate and friends were gaping.

'Now I'm with Bright, I want a fann too.' Prem said.
' Nah, I want Kongpob. Take care of me too.' Toota pleaded.

Kong moved to give Toota some of his food.
'Kongpob!' Arthit hissed.
'PToota wants food.' Kong winked at Toota and flashed him a charming smile, that the senior swooned.

'Darn Arthit, what do you do when he turns on that charm?' Toota asked still reeling from Kong's disarming smile.

'I just freakin' melt,' he mumbled.
' What?'

' I just ignore him.' Arthit corrected but he already saw Kong's smirk, the rascal clearly heard what he said.