Chapter 14

When Kong went to get his dinner, Arthit was there.

'P!' You didn't reply to my message, why?' he asked as he was approaching the older man.
' I was busy,' Arthit evaded.
' Oh.' Kong noticed that Arthit was not looking at him. But the younger man shrugged it off.
'Can I have lunch with you on Monday?' he requested.

Arthit looked up to Kong suddenly feeling guilty for not replying to his messages.

'What subjects are you taking?' Arthit asked as they were sitting down, to change the topic.
'The usual ones in our faculty but my elective is economics' Arthit noticed that Kong visibly perked up as he spoke about his elective.
'Why economics?'
'I'm curious.' Kong simply stated.
'How are you liking it so far?'
' I like it very much. They have this sophomore, they say he's a genius. ' Kong beamed at him.

'Oh, was he impressive?' Arthit is trying so hard to keep a straight face now. But deep inside, he was anticipating Kong's answer with dread.
'Very impressive! He can explain everything well and he can remember things after seeing it once. Must be nice to be a genius.' Kong muttered.

Arthit looked at Kong. When Arthit was not able to respond, Kong looked up.

'Are you alright?' he asked his boyfriend who seemed to be in a daze.

Arthit didn't reply so Kong reached out to touch his hair. Arthit must have something on his mind since he didn't push Kong's hand away as he would normally do whenever Kong touches him in public. Worried, Kong asked.

'Can I stay with you tonight?'
'No.' Well, at least he's normal. Kong thought as Arthit would usually turn down his requests to stay with him. Kong felt oddly relieved.

' P, come on, tomorrow is Saturday.' he pleaded.

Arthit just sighed and gave up. Kong was smiling like crazy.

___----____

When they entered Arthit's flat, Kong pulled him close and kissed him.

' Kong!' Arthit weakly protested but Kong just hugged him and his insistent lips coaxed Arthit to surrender. The molding of their lips, the feel and taste of each other are overwhelming Arthit's senses. Arthit was  finally consumed by the powerful emotions their kisses stirred and started to eagerly respond to Kong's advances.

'I missed you P' , Kong whispered as he placed fluttery kisses on Arthit's well sculpted jaw. 'Damn, Arthit's taste and his soft skin are too die for.'Kong gushed.

He continued kissing and licking Arthit's  jaw and cheeks until he was nibbling on his ears. Arthit let out a sinful moan then...

Something dropped and broke.

Arthit pushed Kong and when they turned, they saw stunned faces of his  friends. They were gaping at them like a frozen school of fish.

For a moment there was deafening silence between the two parties. No one seem to know who will move or react first. Arthit after several moments, managed to find his voice,

'Wh-- what... are you doing here?' he asked, still breathless.
' Remember we told you that we will celebrate our first week in school today?' Knot answered when he gathered his wits about him.
'Oh.' Arthit was red like a tomato now, his cheeks are downright heating.

While Kong, who was stunned at first, just leaned on the wall to catch his breath. Arthit saw Kong is sexily nibbling on his lips.

'Stop it.' Arthit sneered at him.
'Why P?' he cocked his brow at him, his voice still hoarse. 'Damn Kong's bedroom voice.' Arhit cursed. But then, when did he label that as Kong's bedroom voice? Arthit turned away.

But when Kong didn't react, Arthit looked up and his gaze landed on Kong's lips. Awhile ago, he felt like a bucket freezing water was poured on him but staring at Kong now, who is nibbling on his lips, reminded Arthit of where those lips had been. Now he is having that tingling feeling again.
The two were busy staring each other with obvious need and it did not escape their friends' notice.

Toota said, 'Wow are they eyefucking  each other?'
'Will they jump each other?' Prem wondered.
'That was sooo hoooot.' Bright whined.

Their voices broke the spell between the lovers. Kong straightened and said, 'I'll go ahead.'

Kong approached Arthit and whispered,  'Think of us, P, of what we could have been doing tonight.' Arthit turned more red and pushed Kong who just laughed.

'Enjoy, Ps.' he bowed to bid goodbye to the seniors.
'Take care Kong, if only Bright didn't drop the the bowl, we could have seen more.' Toota teased.
'Say hello to Mr. Left Hand or Mr
Right Hand tonight for us, Kong.' Bright slyly added.

Arthit's eyes widened and Kong missed a step. The seniors guffawed. It is so fun to burn these two.

Kong, having recovered, moved to  give Arthit a kiss on the cheek but he pushed him. Kong just gave him a glance over, blatantly checking him out.

'Kongpob! Go now!'  Arthit was pushing him out of the door.
'You won't get away next time P' he audibly whispered.

Arthits friends hollered and whistled.

'Way to go Kong!!''
'Stop it.' Arthit chastised his friends.

When Kong finally left,  he turned to his friends who are still grinning like  cats on sugar high. As he can't take the heat, the former Head Hazer bolted to hide in the bathroom.

'Arthit, don't go and meet Mr. Right Hand or Mr. Left Hand yet! We are still going to celebrate.' Bright called out and the sniggers of the others are audible.
'Go away!' He yelled.

Their friends were rolling on the floor, laughing now. Inside the bathroom, Arthit washed his face to cool himself down.

'Darn! How could he possibly forget that his friends are coming over? They saw him kissing Kongpob! It wasn't even kissing! It was full blown making out.! Arthit scratched his head. How can he face them now? Darn Kongpob for seducing him again! That junior is really a smooth talker. He should be more steadfast not to let him melt his resolve next time.

He stopped. Next. Time? What next time?! Im going crazy now.
He splashed more water on his face.

Knot knocked the door.

'Go away.'
'Arthit, come on. We will just tease but not because you were kissing another guy but because we caught you and your fann.' Knot tried to convince their friend.

'Come on Arthit!  It was hot! I'm gonna kiss Prem now!' Bright yelled and Arthit heard smacking sounds.
'Oi! Not me! Toota! ' Prem protested

He smiled at their antics. He changed to his casual clothes and went out.

'There's loverboy.' Bright said.
'Bright!' He held out his hands
' What?' Bright gave him a puzzled look.
'My keys'
'But it was hot.How can we catch you again?' Bright whined.

He moved to tackle Bright but Knot pulled him back.

'Here, here.'Bright gave his duplicate keys back and hid behind Toota. Arthit is looking scary now.

'I broke your bowl.' Damn, I can't keep my mouth shut'. Bright thought.

'Pay for that.' Arthit demanded.
'We knew that junior was something else. You did not waste our faith in you, Kongpob!' Bright declared.

Arthit lunged at him so fast that Knot wasn't able to do anything. Bright had it coming after all.

------------

Note:

Should I have put up some warning at the start of the chapter or the curses and puns here were too mild to do so?

This fic due to its position in Sotus timeline is lacking some 'action' that it made feel uncontented.😏😏 So, I tried my best.😅😅🤤🤤🤤

I enjoyed writing this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it too.😝