Chapter 5

Arthit was eating when he heard,

'Ahhhhh'

He turned and saw a little blonde boy in a jumper, opening his mouth cutely. He looked around, no one seems to be with him.

'You mean this?' he asked, holding his food. The boy nodded energetically. He fed him.'Yum!' the child happily exclaimed.

'More!' he demanded.

Amused, Arthit continued feeding the cute boy.

' You are like a little bird.' he ruffled his hair. The little boy just munched adorably.

'N'Dan?
'P'Pob!!!' the boy perked up.

Arthit looked up and saw the little boy run to hug... Kong.

'Why did you run away?' Kong asked
'I'm hungry and he's pretty,' the boy answered.
'Who?'

The little boy pointed at him. Arthit's face turned red. Kong grinned.

'See. Pretty?' he prodded his Uncle.
' He is.' Arthit gave Kong a death glare when he agreed.

' N'Dan! Don't do that again. Don't accept things from strangers'' Kong suddenly lectured the little boy.
'Even pretty stangers?' Dan asked innocently.
'Um, well...if you put it that way...' Kong can't seem to decide.

'Kong!'Arthit exclaimed as Kong seemed to be sidetracked by pretry strangers.
' Yes, all strangers!' Kong said as he collected himself before his nephew.
'Okay. But Dan, hungry.' he looked at food longingly. Kong carried the little guy.

'Can we join you?' Kong asked Arthit.
'He already ate half of my food.'Arthit said smiling at the adorable boy.
'I'm sorry about that. P, this is N'Dan my nephew, N'Dan, P'Arthit, my....'

Arthit raised his brow at him.

'Senior'
'He old? Dan asked.'
'Not that old. What will you say?'
' Hello. No more pretty stranger? P'PrettyHit now?' Dan asked his Uncle. P'hit is really pretty.He wanted him to know that. Dan thought.

Kong laughed as Arthit kicked him under the table.'What is with these two making him all flustered?' Arthit wondered.

Kong helped Dan eat but the little guy would scrunch up his face and instead crane his neck towards Arthit's food.
Sighing, Arthit gave up.

'Alright, come here.'

Dan immediately went down and Arthit had a lapful of an eager 3 year old.

'Ahhhh'

He fed him and told Kong, 'This is what you get for feeding him bland food.'

Wondering why Kong didn't reply, he turned and saw him just staring at them. Kong's brain seemed to have shortcircuited upon seeing Arthit take care of Dan.

'Kong!'Arthit called again.
' Oh, it's good for him' he stuttered
'He's three, you don't need to watch his cholesterol.' Arthit said as he continued feeding Dan.
'Start them young' Kong babbled.
'Spare us of your bland tastes'
'Nah, my tastes aren't bland' Kong claimed.
'Oh yeah?' Arthit challenged him.
' Well, I landed you eh? You are sweet chili flavored.'
'Kongpob!!' he covered Dan's ears who, thankfully, isn't paying attention to them. Kong laughed as Arthit is so red now.

'Awww'

Girls were cooing at the guy with a cute boy on his lap. Kong sniggered Arthit just looked up at the ceiling in embarassment. Then, there was food was in front of him.

'Kong,'
'Well you have to eat too,'Kong is still holding the food up.
'I can eat later.' Arthit said, looking so flustered now.
'P'prrettyhit, please eat.' Dan pleaded.
'You heard the little guy.' Kong smiled, no one can resist his cute nephew. Well, hopefully, not even his glacial boyfriend.

'Open up.' he urged Arthit.
He glared at Kongpob. The bastard is enjoying. He opened his mouth. Kong's eyes sparkled and Arthit is mesme---

'Ahhhh, more please.'

Kong narrowed his eyes at his nephew's interruption. He's cute but he can be a little bug. Arthit noticed Kong's reaction to his own nephew. He decided to get back to him.

'You like it NDan?' he asked sweetly
'Yes!'
'You want pink milk?'

Dan's eyes widened as he mentioned the drink. He nodded rapidly, shaking his cute blonde locks. On the side, Arthit can see Kong looking conflicted. He smirked.

'Come, my man.'

He got Dan and carried him to the stand. Kong's head is overloading. He wanted Arthit for himself but seeing him with Dan, his brain can only think of...wife,wife,wife.

'P'Pob dead? Dan cutely asked of his unmoving uncle.
'I'm not dead.'
'Ohhh.' Dan said and proceeded to drink his milk while swinging his small legs back and forth. Yummy!

'Here's your coffee.'
'Thought u forgot about your...'

Arthit eyed him that Kong just smirked.

'You're babysitting him?Arthit inquiree.
'My sister dropped him off as we are leaving tomorrow.'
'Huh?'
' We're leaving for South Korea, summer vacation.'

'Snow! Snow!! Dan cheered. 'You see snow P'prettyhit.?' he asked.
'Not yet.' Arthit answered not tearing his gaze away from Kong.
'We get you one.' Dan said with a conviction that a three year old can muster.

He smiled, this boy is really adorable.

'How long will you be there?
'10 days. Why, you will miss me? ' Kong teased.
'Who says? I can finally be free of you.' Arthit denied.
'Ahhh isn't P'Parthit sweet, NDan?
' He the best!' the small boy cheered.

----o----

They wanted to bring Dan up for his nap but he's too hyper with all the sugar he consumed. So, they went to the park and set him loose.

'Why is he blonde?' Arthit asked curiously.
'My brother in law is American.'
'Oh. Hes cute.'
' Got it from his Uncle along with his tastes as well.' Kong proudly claimed.
'Eh?'
'Well, we both found you pretty, right?' Kong smugly replied.

He hit Kong who just laughed. But they stopped when two women approached them.

'Is that cute boy your son.?' asked one.
Before Arthit can answer, Kong already said,

'Yes.'

Arthit turned to Kong.

'Um...how?'
'My boyfriend used to be a blonde American girl until he had surgery here in Thailand.' Kong replied with a striaght face.

The women looked so shocked that they couldn't leave fast enough. Kong and Arhit burst out laughing at their stunned faces.

'Those cheek pinchers are the worst.' Arthit said.
'Why P? They used to pinch your cheeks like this?' Before Arthit can get away, Kong was already pinching his cheeks.

'Kong!Not here!' Arthit panicked.
'Later then?' He murmured on his ear.
Arthit just looked at him. In fact, they were having a staring contest when something or someone hit them.

'Me too, pinch! ' Dan called.
'No no no.' Kong pulled Dan away from Arthit.
'Whyyy?' Dan is pouting now. He wanted to pinch P'prettyhit too.
'Um, Look there's puppy, Ndan.' Kong pointed to the field.

Distracted, the child excitedly took off. Kong turned to Arthit with such a soul melting gaze that Arthit swallowed,

'Ndan, you can't pinch because... Arthit is mine' Kong whispered.
'Kong'!! Enough!!!' A blushing Arthit pushed him as Kong just whooped.