Chapter 49

Arthit was walking near the parking lot when someone called him.

It was PVolt. 

Arthit is still celebrating the fact that he and Kong went back to his dorm together. It was awkward and full of silence,yes, but at least Kong is not ignoring him anymore.

'We are done. Thanks for your help.' PVolt said.

Arthit just nodded. Then PVolt went to his car and brought out a bouquet of flowers. Many students are there, their phones clearly recording what is happening.

"Arthit, be my muse. We can achieve so much together." he said, holding out the bouquet.

Arthit looked at the senior, he thought of what the senior had achieved, the places he had seen and people he had encountered.

Then he saw Kong's face-  a flashback of what they have been through together and what they have shared, the laughs, the fights and the love.

"I'm sorry." Arthit said.

Gasps were heard. Volt looked stumped and thought, 'How dare him insult me on my face?''

"You will choose that junior over me."
Volt said, his voice dripping with disbelief.

"There was never a 'you' in the first place. We were already together when you barged into our lives."
Arthit countered.

The students mouths gaped open.

'Who are they talking about? Asked one.
'Arthit already has a fann?' inquired another.
'PVolt is actually the one trying to break them up?' mused another.

Volt heard all of these. He cannot let Arthit taint his image like this.

"That's how it is then." Volt said.
"Yes." Arthit said, looking at him straight in the eye.
"Im coming for you." Volt warned.

__---_
Kong just arrived in the faculty building when he can feel the tension of his co-faculties.

Everyone is whispering. He can see PKnot and PPrem pacing back and forth. PBright is slumped on the wall and PToota fanning himself rapidly.

'What's happening?' Kongpon asked.
'PArthit was called for disciplinary proceedings.' Tew said
"What? Why?"
'For his attack on Kai.' Oak said.

Kong's eyes almost popped out. 'Kai lodged a complaint?' Kong wondered.

"But I don't think Kai was there willingly." M said.
'What do you mean?"
 'PVolt was there.' Tew said.

Kong then bolted from the hall. He was half walking, half running to the Dean's office.

He knocked and when he was let inside, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and of the Faculty of Economics were there.

PVolt was in the corner, Kai and Arthit were standing before them. He paid his respects.

'KhunKongpob,' their Dean said.
'Good morning, Dean'
'This is a private proceeding.' the Dean said.
'I am....a witness for PArthit.' Kongpob stated.
"Any objection?"

Volt was about to open his mouth but Kai beat him to it. 

'None."

The Dean decided that they shall continue.

"KhunKai, did KhunArthit attack you on the date I mentioned."

"Yes Sir but..." Kai answered.

"Was there a similar incident that he attacked you before?"