Chapter 15: Holding out for a hero

"Somewhere just beyond my reach

There's someone reaching back for me

Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat

It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet"

-Bonnie Tyler

*

May and spring arrived. And, usually, spring brings love in its every form.

Sebastian and I had become more intimate, but not completely yet. I just wasn't ready. He never put any pressure, for which I was very grateful, but still not knowing how he really felt about me increased my insecurities.

After a romantic dinner cooked by him, we were on my living room sofa watching television, Felicity was at a friend's party. Sherlock, who had fallen in love with Sebastian as fast as I had, wouldn't leave his side and was currently sleeping on the floor at his feet.

"May I ask you something?" I said at one point.

"Sure" he replied, his eyes locked to the television screen.

"When did you start having feelings for me?"

He turned towards me. "This is a tricky question, indeed, Miss Montgomery!" he laughed.

"I'm serious" I huffed, changing position to face him, my legs crossed. "It took you three years to ask me out. I would like to know if I have to promise Mr. Lavender to name our firstborn after him, or if you had already noticed me at that point."

Sebastian crossed his arms on his chest and shrugged. "Well, I don't like Edmund as name for a child of mine. What do you think of Clifford?"

We both burst into laughter and I slapped his shoulder. He turned all of his body towards me, resting his elbow on the back of the sofa, and just looked me straight in the eye, smiling.

"Well" he sighed, "I had noticed you a while back. I've always thought you were very interesting and pretty, even more because you are always so shy, kind of goofy and blush in the cutest way." I blushed, making his smile larger. "But I really started to want you that day, when you asked me out. You surprised me. It was very brave and sweet of you and... I have to admit it turned me on."

Sebastian's hand landed on my thigh and started caressing it, his eyes never leaving mine. My heart was beating so fast now.

"And... is there anything in particular turning you on right now?" I breathed. My hands now touching his shoulders and neck.

He didn't answer, just grabbed my butt with both hands and lifted me until I sat astride him. Sebastian had jeans and a t-shirt on, I was wearing sweatpants and a v-neck, no bra, so there was only a couple of thin fabrics between my skin and his. When I pressed myself against him, I could feel the warmth of his body and his longing for me.

I kissed him, sweetly at first, then harder and harder. His hands moved from my butt to my waist, sneaking under my v-neck. I didn't stop him, so, one second later, he was caressing my breasts. I felt the need to touch him too, so I took off his t-shirt and started moving slowly my hips back and forth while kissing any spot of his skin my lips and tongue could reach. He lifted my v-neck without taking it off and proceeded to lick and bite my hardened nipples. I had never been so sexually excited in my entire life. I was moaning, longing for more and more. I wanted him, I wanted him inside of me, I wanted to feel everything he could give me, the sweetest pain, the most intense pleasure. I wanted the two of us to become one, now.

With a perfect timing, Felicity unlocked the front door and got in our house. At the same time as I stopped moving above Sebastian she froze and locked eyes with me.