Acknowledgments

This story was born in my heart and mind when I was very young. I was only fifteen when I wrote this story of a love triangle, of a teenage girl falling in love with the right guy after losing her memory. It was twenty pages long in my notebook, and it wasn't even well written. But my friends, classmates, their sisters and their sisters' friends basically fell in love with it! It took months until that notebook came back to me, because girls from 15 to 25 couldn't help reading it and passing it on. EFOS (as I call it, for short) is not like its original version at all, besides the amnesia element, it's more mature and based on my personal experience. It's indeed my most heartfelt work.

I need to thank my real life Felicitys: my friend Marika, the sweetest and most badass woman I have ever met, she speaks her mind, kicks asses and loves intensely like Felicity does. And my best friend Francesca (Francine), my true soul sister. She patiently read EFOS as I wrote it, chapter by chapter and was the first one falling in love with it, laughing for it and crying for it.

My final thanks go to "Sebastian"... thank you for existing! If it wasn't for you, I would have never met "Toby"!

And "Toby", the man I love and that, I hope, has just read this. You are my true inspiration... your eyes full of stars, especially.