Advice!

From anonymous~
"So I'm a straight girl and I have a friend who had come out to me as bi and she also told me she has a crush on me and has for quite a while. She told me all of this via letter (which to me seems a bit more personal). Overall I'm a pretty accepting person so this did not bother me, what did bother me was the fact that I enjoy her friendship and would have to live through the fact she likes me. I really don't want things to be awkward but I know they will be and they have been. She told me all of this a couple of months ago and we've grown apart. Since then I've asked foe advice anonymously from random people and they've all said things like "Just try it out", "Maybe now is the time to experiment", "Give her a chance" and all that stuff but, at least for now, I'm only into guys. I just wanted to know, what should I do? Should I let go of the friendship and just accept us being associates? Should I try to buid back up to our friendship? I just want to know where to go from here."

First things first, if you don't like her like that, you do not have to date her. Don't feel like you have to. But if you do want to try it out, I suggest you rekindle your friendship first.

If you just want to be friends again, go for it. Tell her you miss her and that you want to be friends again.

It's all up to you.

To anyone else reading this: you all are welcome to comment with your opinions

Bye babes 🌈