Your Coming Out Stories: 7

This is from @pigeonthehuman

"My name is Pigeon. I'm a gray bisexual/gynephilic comfortable with any pronouns online, but feminine ones in real life. This is the story of me coming out to one of my friends.

We'll just call her Max, since she told me that if she had to change her name she'd change it to that. Anyways, it was gym class, where we had met, and we were just walking around the room. Max had revealed that she liked me and was lesbian a while ago and I knew that one of our shared friends already knew that and accepted it. So I just casually brought it up and she just halfheartedly asked what my sexuality was, so I responded, "I wanna fuck everyone, but date no one, if you catch my drift. " She didn't. So I explained that I was bi and gray. Not that long ago I figured out what gynephilia is and so I'm sorta drifting between calling myself bi and gynephilic, but I having to her yet and probably won't be able to until Friday. Anyways, Max and I share political opinions and stuff like that during lunch with some of our other friends. Everything is fab, but one of our friends (more of her's) is homophobic/doesn't really get homosexuals. He doesn't know anything though, so it's chill."

I just wanna say that I had no idea what gynephilia was before reading this, so thanks for expanding my knowledge on sexuality!

For anyone else who doesn't know: gynephilia is the sexual attraction to women and/or femininity