Your Coming Out Stories: 22

This is from

"I was in the car driving to Ohio with my little sister and my mom. My sister was asleep and I thought that would be a good time to talk to my mom. So I told her I was Pansexual. Needless to say she was very accepting about it and blah blah blah. I later told her that I was panromantic not pansexual. I then came out to her as demisexual, which I later found to be false as well. And finally come to the conclusion that I was asexual and panromantic, then I told her and she still loves me blah blah blah.Now for coming out to my father... that was difficult. I originally tried to come out to him by writing on a whiteboard the definition of pansexual and then the fact that I was pansexual. He yelled at me. He told me that I was too young to be sexual anything and that nothing I ever say or do will ever matter until I'm at least twenty-one. Fast forward almost six months I believe and I come out to him as demisexual and panromantic. He didn't comment on that. He slowly began to accept the fact that I wasn't straight and started to say stuff like: "You're really gonna annoy your husband... or wife." So things looked like they were getting better. He still thinks I'm demi though because I haven't told him that I'm ace yet. I'm pretty sure if I do he'd be really happy, but I don't feel like getting into that with him again."