Coming Out Stories

hey everybody

i just wanted to clarify some things about your coming out stories like where to post them, what info i strongly suggest you include, and what info i need.

(i am going to move this chapter so it comes before the first coming out story so ppl will see it before asking)

so first off, where should you put your coming out stories. i get asked this pretty often and i figured i should clear it up. you can dm me your story, post it on my message board, or put it in the comments of one of the chapters of this book. however, if you post it in the comments or on my message board, i won't post it in a chapter unless you specify that you want it posted.

second, information i suggest you include. this information includes your name or a nickname, your age, your sexuality (which isn't as important bc it will be in the story lol), and your pronouns. some people aren't comfortable sharing some of this on the internet and i completely understand that. however, if you are comfortable with sharing these things, please do!

ok now here's the information that i need you to include. this includes your whether or not you would like to be anonymous (i wont tag you or use your name if it's in the story), if it's ok for me to edit it (for clarity and/or grammatical/spelling errors), and if there is anything specific that you want added/linked in the chapter like a youtube video or a picture. also, if you dm me your story you don't have to ask if you can share it or clarify whether you'd like it posted or not, because i will automatically assume that you want it posted in a chapter.

if you read all of that, thank you!!!

bi everybody
(credit to @ILoveDarkJack for that joke bc they commented it and i just about died bc im slow)