Q&A

Does she accept you?
Yes, my mom accepts me. I didn't know how she would feel about it because we had never really talked about sexuality before. She didn't even know what pansexuality was until I explained lol.

How old are you?
I'm 13, and I'll be 14 in February.

What is your birth month?
February, my birthday is the 11th.

What's your favorite color?
I don't have one favorite color, but my favorite colors are any mix of blue and green.

^ All of those questions were from ItsOnlyWolf

Was it hard to come out? from elementalgirl101
It was but at the same time it wasn't because I knew I could trust that my mom would love me no matter what, even if she didn't support me or didn't quite understand. I still have to come out to the rest of my family, though, because only my mom and my favorite cousin know.

What is your zodiac sign? from Rainbowdash1117
My birthday is February 11th, which makes me and Aquarius

I'm 13 and I know for sure I'm lesbian. Should I come out so young? from kateflieshigh
I'm 13 as well, and I came out to 2 family members and my friends. If you think that your family/friends will accept you and won't say that it's "just a phase" or that you're "too young to know", then go for it.

What is the definition of panromantic? from Cold_Brew
Panromantic is basically pansexual but for romantic attraction. People who are panromantic can be romantically attracted to anyone, regardless of their gender identity.

Did your sexuality ever change? from OakWood75
I'm not sure if it changed or maybe it was just puberty stuff but I used to think I was asexual because I had never experienced sexual attraction, but then about a year ago that all changed. If you still feel sexual attraction towards the opposite/other genders, then you may still be pan, just with a preference for the same gender.

That's all for now! If you have any other questions, feel free to comment or dm me and I'll happily answer :)

Bye everybody!