Your Coming Out Stories: 18

Again, I'm sorry for going MIA. :(

This is from

It's a long one, but it's super cute!

"So I had this bestfriend. She was my life and my love (as friends cough cough) but we were extremely tight. So one day as were just being weird and facetiming she brings out this awesome person up and we talk about them. I had no clue who they were. But my bsf is going on and on and on and I'm like dude why don't u just....add them to the FaceTime or something idk. My bsf was like GREAT IDEA. never happened because that person was busy. But I got their snap. This person was pretty chill and awesome and we talked nonstop. More than me and my bsf. They had this...mood of just...awesomeness. I was like addicted to talking to them. Now this person has never seen me before and I have never seen them. We were very vague on pronouns and non assumptions on genders it was just a cool game of like guessing. I thought they were a girl. I treated the person like my bestfriend. Like my sister. Like my brother. They were kind and if I ever needed to talk they would listen and vise versa. We made silly jokes and so many inside jokes that if you were to look at our previous conversations you would be so confused. Now let me backtrack a little. I'm straight. I *was* straight. I thought my sexual was blank and white before they came into my life. Anyways. So we talk everyday at every boring period at school (they lived in another county). But you get the gist. The texts slowly became more flirtatious. More exhilarating. Getting more butterflies every text. The person complimented me and they didn't even see my face. They made jokes Jesus wouldn't agree with lol. But after a while we became very close. So one day I decided to call them. And they answered. Now I have a deep voice for a girl so I guess you couldn't "assume" my gender just from my voice. Same with theirs. But we had a hilarious conversation with awkward briefs in the beginning but slowly, and surely, we became comfortable with each other.

Weeks go by and texts are decreasing and the calls are increasing. I still I have no earthly idea who they are. Some days They seem extremely feminine and others they seem masculine. It was confusing but I chose to ignore it. At that point I was like gender means shit. This didn't make me question my sexuality because I was too busy talking and laughing and overall enjoying to live. Now my original bsf is not unincluded from any of this. I didn't drop her for my new friend no course not. We had groupchats and phone calls plus I saw her everyday at school and we went to places like every weekend if we could. Tight I said. But this new mysterious person was more joyful to talk to. There were no moments where there was me over thinking or not knowing what to say. We never clung onto each other like leeches for friendship. We didn't block out everyone just because we were friends. It was healthy. It was awesome. It was one of the best moments of my life. Year goes by and I'm slowly falling in love with them. Their jokes that make me laugh at unholy times. Their sweet comments that make me blush-which I never do. Their singing voice that sounds like Billie Eilish but deeper and less breathy (But B you the queen). Their personality of goofy and caring. I loved it. And I never really realized it. One day they asked if we could FaceTime. I was scared. What if they wanted a guy on screen? I am extremely famine on looks just not voice wise and personality wise I guess. But this time I started overthinking. But we did. And do you know what I saw? A indistinguishable person. By that I mean it could be any gender. I'm ok with that , if your getting the wrong idea. They were beautiful and handsome and pretty and cute. With a mischievous smile and their perfect eyebrows raising at my appearance. They have out a one sided frown and blew out a sigh "goddamn it she's prettier than me". I giggled. I never giggle. It was weird.

Their hair was short and in the front curly and their eyelashes were long and I think they had mascara on I wasn't sure. Full lips and freckles. A strong jaw (more defined than their freakin perfect eyebrows like wtf). Dude I was in love. No doubt. They complimented me and made more flirtatious jokes ( how did they like this potato like wtf) and in swooning and being awkward because HUMAN TECHNOLOGY CONTACT. But ok I digress. I had a solid 5 hour talk with them about literally anything. In the middle of the my bsf joined and we laughed and had a great time overall. I left to go to sleep and turned off my phone to store at the wall for a good 5 minutes thinking. If it was a girl does that make me gay? Bi? If it was a guy is it bad that I wish it was a girl? This finally made me question my sexuality. So in a span of a solid month of flirting and jokes and blushing and smiles I searched. I tried to become as familiar with the LGBTQ+ community as much as possible. I read coming out stories and definitions. I took cute quizzes and watched videos. I checked out girls in public as much as guys. Heck I had a small crush on this cute binary potato (we're friends chill) in my chem. But after all my searching I said I was bi. The definition felt uneasy on my tongue and foreign. I didn't feel it fit me but it was the closest thing I felt besides omnisexual which was another term I've grown used to.

But in this month time span we decided to meet up. In person. *faints*. I freak the fuck out because I mean.....Kenajjxndjeiwihdhehwjjiuchehqko. ya know? They live in the same state but a different county so we weren't super far. Only an hour or so. So we met up in the middle, a roller rink. The day before I'm a nervous wreck. I wear light blue skinny jeans and a worn black PINK white hoodie. I obsessed over makeup looks and hairstyles. In the end I do say I looked really cute but that's beside the point. But the next day on Winter Break I go and see them. I almost loose my shit. They are wearing a cute nineties red polka dotted dress that goes close to it's need and their hair is gelled in the cutest way in the world with gold hoops. They are chewing gum and looking so nervous as if they are gonna have a panic attack. I need to cool myself before I turn into an even more red potato. I shakily walk in and greet them and when "she" sees me she looks me up and down and genuinely says "your beautiful" I swoon. I'm in love. That's it. It can't be anything else.

We skate and laugh and afterwords bowl. It was inredily awesome. And we schedule another "date" or how they put it (dude I swear compliments are smacked in my face every second with sly flirty jokes). Next we plan on going to a bookstore. Me dressing up a little better with my hair finally down in loose curls and I don't see them. I guess I did notice them, maybe they are late I had thought. I went to the café bought some coffee and then searched the isles for books. After about 5 minutes someone put their hands around my waist and grabbed me in their chest. They smelt like good cologne and just straight up dude heaven. I look up and see the face of someone wanted to see all day. I whispered hi and they did too. I for sure thought it was a guy now. But that didn't make sense because they seemed so feminine last time in a cute dress. But I want complaining. This "version" I guess of them was EXTREMLY HANDSOME AND SEXY LIKE WTF HOW GIMMIE but yeah. Had a jacket and a hoodie (and I say hallelujah to his sense of fashion for a moment) he looked absolutely swoon worthy. I now understand the cliché hot guy BECAUSE HOLY FUC HE WAS HOT but ok. Calm them titties. We talked and jokes AND HE WAS EXTREMLY FLRITY ASLO SWOONING it was like he was becoming bolder and bolder each visit. Now we go to the skating rink, the library, my house, their house, the park, the mall, I spend my home winter break with them and I'm 100 percent sure I'm in love. The soring happy feeling.

Now their gender was swapped sometimes being extremely feminine or extremely masculine or somewhere in between. In this span of 2 weeks I learned that they have the cutest dimple in the world, that I'm officially addicted to their smile, and that no matter what gender they seem to show as I still think that they are most good looking person in the world. After the break she comes out to me as genderfluid. I mean I had my suspicions but I honestly didn't care. I came out to them as a pancake, pansexual. A term that I feel was close to my heart had fit my weird ass brain perfectly. After another week of bonding and laughter and me being high off love I had an idea. I was going to come out to everyone. My school, my friends, my family, and strangers online. Some people disgusted me while others loved me as me. I was never hurt because I know that my special someone loved me too. I felt free. And I had gotten asked out and here I am 3 months in a relationship with the love of my life never a dull moment.This is my semi coming out story of being Pansexual and happy for once ❤"