Your Coming Out Stories: 11

This is from @_JustAlois

"So, I don't feel The best telling my name or age, so call me by my nickname, which is Alois. Oh, I'm Pansexual and Transgender. I'm a boy.

When I was in 4th grade I started to not feel like a girl anymore. I didn't really know how I felt to be honest. I just knew I wasn't a female. And then I figured one thing out, That I wasn't straight. I thought I was Bisexual after researching it. But in the middle of 4th grade I realized I'm not Bisexual, I'm Pansexual. I came out to my parents about 2 months after telling my friends. They accept me but didn't think I was right, i was 10 after all. But they still accept me, and don't just say I'm going to get a husband. They say significant other.

Now back to being Transgender, in the middle of 4th grade I researched. And I googled. I understood the LGBTQ+ community. I got to know people. I eventually made an online friend. Her name was Elena. She was the most amazing person I knew. And she knew so much about me. After I vented into her about how I feel as a female she told me that it is okay and that she would support me.

I also told my other friend Maddie(or Ciel as I call her). She told me that she would accept me no matter what. And now, I'm here. I'm happy with my gender, which is Male. I haven't come out to my parents yet, I'm saving it for when I'm older. I know they will accept me but you know, it's difficult to come out."