Shawarma

"Michelle and I are gonna go get us all something to eat, while you two find a table, okay?" Ned asks.

We've been at the mall for half an hour now, and finally made our way to the food court.

"Sure." Peter and I reply.

"What do you guys wanna eat?"

"Well," I start, "I've always wanted to try shawarma. My dad says it's pretty good, but I'll have whatever you guys are having."

"Shawarma sounds good, you guys in?" Ned asks Michelle and Peter.

"Sounds good."

I reach into my wallet and hand Ned a fifty-dollar bill. "My treat."

Michelle shrugs while Peter and Ned start protesting, "we're taking you out! You can't pay for us! It's just...no! We can't accept this. Where'd you get this kind of money anyway?"

"Why can't you take it? It's no big deal, really. And my dad gave it to me. Why does it matter who pays?" I ask.

"W-"

"You know what, never mind." I say, taking the money from Ned and handing it to Michelle, "make sure you use it, please."

"'Kay." Michelle walks towards the Shawarma stand, with Ned close behind, still stuttering.

 "C'mon, Peter. Let's go find somewhere to sit."

We find a table big enough for four people on the far side of the food court. There's a bench with cushions big enough for two on one side of the table, and two chairs on the other side. Peter and I sit across from each other, me on the bench, and him in a chair.

"Who are you really, Peter Parker?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"What?"

"I said I'd explain 'later', didn't I? What are you hiding?"

"What do you mean?"

I sigh, "remember how yesterday, Happy and I took you home?"

"....Yeah?"

"How'd he know you?"

"H-he didn't. I just knew him because he's Tony Stark's driver. He doesn't know me!"

"How come he knew where you lived?" I ask.

"..."

"Mm-hmm, busted."

"Well, I, uh-"

"And by the way, I already got an explanation story from him. Let's see if your matches up."

"..."

"I'm waiting~"

"Well, I, uh, I had this Stark Internship, and, well, Happy had to drive me home a few times, so..."

Damn.

"Have you ever met any Avengers?"

"Well, I've met Iron Man..."

I have no clue where to go with this now.

I sigh, "Alright, fine. You win Parker. But I know you are hiding something. I just can't seem to figure it out. Yet."

He gives a half-hearted laugh, "I have no idea what you're talking about. At all."

"Hey, look who it is! Penis Parker!"

I turn around to see who the voice was coming from, as Peter buries his head in his arms.

I guy around our age comes walking towards us, a stupid grin plastered on his stupid face. His stupid black curly hair is swept to one side, and his stupid brown eyes are locked an Peter and I. I can already tell that this guy is stupid and that I don't like him.