Chapter 22 - I Want to Eat Your Face

^^ Emersyn's human form^^

Emersyn's POV

As soon as I get the go ahead, I surge forward, taking control of our human form. It is rare that Ivy gives me control of this body, but until recently, specifically, since we met Asher, I haven't really wanted to. I am a wolf, and I prefer my shape to reflect that. Now, though, I am all too happy to wear this woman suit. Ha, see? I can be funny and make movie jokes, too.

Once I've pushed into the forefront of our shared mind, I flex my muscles, moving my fingers and toes as I try to get a good feel for this body. Then, I attack. Ok, well kind of. I throw myself at Asher, knocking him off of his feet and onto the bed with me on top of him. I immediately start raining kisses on his gorgeous face. Once I feel I have sufficiently covered his entire face, I push myself up and look down at him.

"Emersyn, I presume?" He cocks his eyebrow in question.

I feel my face heat. Curse this stupid human cardiovascular system for broadcasting my embarrassment. "Yes," I answer while ducking my head," Sorry, I probably should have at least had the decency to introduce myself before mauling you. It's just that to me, this has been a long time coming. I feel like I have waited forever to get some time with you. I didn't think about the fact that you only just found out that I existed."

The cheeky smile he gives me makes me want to smother him with more kisses, but I'm able to restrain myself. " You know if you want to get technical about it... You are kind of the wolf of my dreams." He says with a wink.

"Oh butterscotch! Are you flirting with me? Oh my gosh, you totally are .I just want to eat you up. Wait, not like actually eat you, no I wouldn't do that, just like figuratively. Don't worry, I won't bite you. Well, I mean maybe a little. Or not, you know whatever. Forget I said that. This is amazing! It's the best day ever! Oh I love you so much Asher!" While I started out at a normal volume, by the time I finish speaking I'm practically screaming directly in his face. When he chuckles, low and throaty, I can't help myself. I start kissing his face all over again. When I'm certain that I didn't miss a spot, I lean back up.

"Your eyes are gorgeous, Emersyn. Absolutely stunning." He says softly as he pushes the hair off of my face.

"You know, if you continue saying such sweet things, I will have to keep kissing your face, and then we will surely fall down the rabbit hole. I am here as per your request. Don't misunderstand, I have been dying to spend time with you like this. I only wish to know why you wanted to see me." I say as I roll off of him and sit down with my back against the headboard. I pat the spot to my right, and he scoots himself up the bed to join me.

"Well, I honestly don't know what to say. From what I've gathered, you already know me because you have been here the whole time. I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind." He says sounding thoughtful.

"Anything for you, mate. Always." I say with all sincerity.

"Are you the one that hurt Brandon?" He asks quickly, and I flinch.

"Well, um... a little." I say, trying to gauge his reaction. " It wasn't just me though, Ivy left the bruise, I just poked him a little. He was barely even bleeding." I add in my defense. "Also, Ivy was totally in charge of the threatening, she even made him pee on himself. So if you think about it objectively, I was only responsible for a negligible percent of the damage."

'Hey! Way to throw me under the bus when I can't even defend myself!' Ivy says with a huff.

'Sorry, but you have had him to yourself all week, this is my first chance and I don't want him mad at me.' I reason.

Asher chuckles, "Well whatever you two did, it worked. It was the wake-up call that he needed, so thank you both."

'Ha, that's what you get, you foul wench, trying to make me take the fall but instead giving me credit for a good deed. Chicachaka!' Ivy gloats.

'Shut your pie hole, I'm trying to bond with my mate.' I tell her and hear her huff.

"Well, I'm glad we could help." I tell Asher honestly.

"Were you the one howling outside my dorm the next night?" He asks.

I smile, "Of course. I wanted to talk to you and that was the best I could do."

"It was beautiful. Your wolf form is beautiful, too. I really am sorry if I made it seem as though I didn't like it. You didn't scare me, I was just shocked is all." He says sheepishly.

"Would you like to see me in that form again? I promise I won't pee on you, Ivy said not to." I tell him earnestly.

His laughter fills the room until he realizes that I was being serious, then with an amused smile he says, "Well, I will have to be sure to thank her for setting that boundary, but yes, I would love to see you as a wolf. Do we need to go back outside?"

"No, Ivy only took you into the woods because she thought you would take the news better there. I'll shift in the bathroom because while I don't quite understand the concept of modesty, I know that it is important to Ivy. She has been saving herself for you. You were our first kiss, you know." I tell him before leaving the room. "Can you open the door for me when I howl for you?"

He looks stunned, and I'm not sure what part of what I said caused this reaction. Sharing a body with a human isn't the same as being one, so sometimes I just can't understand their reactions. When he nods in response to my question, I decide to ignore the reaction and I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I quickly remove my clothing before rolling into my shift. When I finish, I shake myself before looking in the floor length mirror, making sure my fur is laying right. I want to look good for my mate just as much as Ivy does. Once I am satisfied, I take in a deep breath before allowing my song of love to flow from my throat. Then I sit on the floor to wait for my mate.

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote!