Are YOU Ok?

Morticia woke up to arms wrapped around her, Gomez held her so tight she could barely breath. Morticia laid there until she shot up and ran for the bathroom,emptying her stomach. Gomez woke up and heard his wife in the bathroom and got up to check on her. 

"Cara Mia are you ok in there?" Gomez asked 

"No come in here" She breathed

Gomez rushed in as soon as Morticia fell to the floor saving her head. Morticia started to cry as Gomez cradled her and stroked her hair. 

"Gomez there's been something that I've been trying to hide from you but I'm afraid that I can't anymore." She sighed 

"What is it my dear?" He asked 

"Well everyone knows now but you Gomez I'm pregnant." She whispered

Gomez froze as she looked at him with sad eyes she really did want to tell him she just didn't know when was a good time. She was going to tell him yesterday but now with his cancer she really doesn't want to have a baby now. 

"Darling I'm sorry  I didn't tell you sooner I was scared and now with your cancer I don't want to have a baby if that means not having you to see him or her grow up." She explained to Gomez everything he was still in a state of shock. 

"Cara Mia I'm really happy !" Gomez exclaimed as he came back he really was happy but she didn't seem so happy. "Aren't you happy? We're having a baby!" He smiled and hugged her. 

"Yes,Gomez I'm very happy but scared that you won't be with me when I deliver the baby." She threw her head back into the wall and started to sob. 

"Oh no querida don't cry please it'll be ok I will beat this cancer I will."