And fell

Ok so this chapter is gonna be a rough one so if you don't like people trying to kill themselves or self harm please skip the first part!
//////////////////////////////////
He hates me now I'm not a good wife or a good mother he'll I tried to kill my babies! I looked down at the window as I saw Gomez and Mama get into the car as drove away. She hates me as well everybody is going to hate me! That's why I'm leaving for good and never coming back. I looked out over the dim daylight and looked down at the sidewalk I was crying. I opened the window spread out my arms and fell.
///////////////////////////////////
Ok you can come back to the story now!
I heard a heart monitor and people yelling I woke up and saw Gomez screaming at the nurse in frustration he came back for me?
"Is she going to be ok? LET ME THROUGH I NEED TO SEE HER!" Gomez screamed
"Please sir we need to make sure she's ok." The nurse stated
I was in and out of it all I heard was mumbling.
"This is bullshit! I need to see if she's ok and you don't get me to her I will fight my way to her!" Gomez yelled
When I finally awoke I was alone in a dark room.
"GOMEZ!" HELP GOMEZ!" I shouted
I started to panic where was I?
I continued to scream and scream.
//////////////////////////////////
Gomez's POV
I was so pissed off they wouldn't let me see Morticia I sat in the waiting room then I heard a horrifying scream. It continued as I head my name Morticia!
I ran down to the room as the security guard tried to grab me I was to fast. I felt the same again like cancer backed away from me.
I barged into the room as I held Morticia close.