Day 3

Gomez got up and left Morticia soundly sleeping with a kiss on her forehead . Day three of treatment has begun.
He sat in the waiting room impatiently waiting for his name to be called. It felt like an hour before the nurse called his name they went into the room as the nurse won't over a few basic things before the doctor came in.
"Hello Mr.Addams."
"Hello doctor.
"Today we will be giving you the option to either continue with your basic treatment or up it to make it stronger but to make it stronger that mean more side effects." The doctor explained
Gomez went over the options in his head, "Well I'll do the stronger chemo treatment so I could get rid of the cancer faster." Gomez said with a smile.
The doctor nodded as he prepared his treatment, "Well if you're going to be doing the stronger treatment and your body is not used to all of this then we will only put only some of the treatment in your system to see how your body reacts to the new dosage." The doctor said
"Hey doc what are the side effects that I can have?" Gomez asked
"Well you can have nausea, vomiting,hair loss, memory loss, and fatigue." The doctor explained
Gomez nodded his head as he was done with his third treatment this is going to be interesting.
————————————At Home
————————————
Gomez walked in the door and was greeted by Wednesday's hug. "Hello father how did the doctor go?"
"It was alright where's your mother?" He asked as he let Wednesday down.
"In the play room with us come on!" She smiled as she dragged her father.
"He's home!" She squealed
"Gomez there you are darling is everything ok?" She asked
"Hello my dear, I'll tell you later I don't want to interrupt the children." He whispered
Morticia nodded as she went out of the play room as Gomez followed.
They sat in the living room Gomez closer to Morticia as ever. "So tell me what happened." She said ready to listen.
Gomez sighed and held her hand, "Well the doctor started to give me a stronger chemo-treatment which he only did a little bit of it so my body can get used to it but he said that there is some side effects including nausea,vomiting,hair loss memory loss, and fatigue but the bright side is that it could get rid of the cancer if my body takes it well." Gomez sighed and gave a small smile to his wife.
"Oh, I'm guessing stronger the chemo stronger the side effects?" She asked.
He nodded "That's what he told me and I think I already feel a side effect nausea and fatigue I think I'm going to lay down for a bit see ya later Cara." He said as he slowly made his way up the stairs.
Morticia sighed and put her head in her hands Well this is going to be a long ride.
———/————————
I know super delayed I'm sorry but things in my life are hard at the moment but I will try to write more but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and yes things are going to get hard from here if they weren't hard enough before it's going to get bad.
-carriefisher_fan